Dominos

Doctor Who’s New Theme

Are you ready companions?

Yes Master!

I can’t hear you!

Yes Master

All righty then!

Oh----- who lives in a police box up in the sky?

Doctor Who!

And saves planets while looking really fly?

Doctor Who!

If close death experiences be something you wish!

Doctor Who!

The go and cook up some custard and fish!

Doctor Who! Doctor Who! Doctor Who! Doctor Who!

Gerinomo!

Hahahaha pick any star you like!

*Record scratches, music stops, and a gang of people storm in*

SpongeBob Squarepants: Hey that’s our theme song!

The Doctor: Sorry Bob but we just bought it.

SpongeBob Squarepants: But you can’t do that!

The Doctor: Face it Squarepants, people like hot guy with a time machine better then old yellow sponge under the sea….how did you even get there anyways?

Patrick: You don’t want to go there man….he’s had a hard life.

The Doctor: Harder than the Time War?!

SpongeBob Squarepants: I was there…

Everybody: What?

SpongeBob Squarepants: I was there….during the Time War. I saw the stars explode because of the rage that was released that day…I saw the endless dying and rebirth…I saw…men without pants.

Everybody: What?!

SpongeBob Squarepants: Oh sorry that was on a different night.

( How bout we just get to the show……)

Doctor Who: Domino

Starring: Eleventh Doctor, You

“Oh this is tricky.”

“Yeah you think?” You gave the Doctor an annoyed glance but quickly put your eyes back on the scene at hand. You were standing in the very center of a library and you were terrified. Not of the books but of the Cybermen standing in lines in-between the shelves. They were everywhere! There was nowhere to run.

“We need to get to the basement that’s where the control center for their emotion inhibitors is.” The Doctor and you were backing as far away as you could as they slowly moved toward you.

“Thanks for the information but don’t we have to get past them first?” You didn’t hide the sassiness in your voice.

“Well I was kinda hoping you had a plan.”

You groaned. “Me? You’re the driver of this wild wagon don’t you think you should have a plan!”

The Doctor stomped his foot. “I can’t have a plan for everything!”

“You will be deleted.” The Cybermen said in union as they got closer.

“Deleted?” Your eyes widened. “No I don’t think so!” You ran forward and kicked one of the Cybermen in the stomach….or whatever the metal plate in the place of the stomach was.

There was a loud ding and then silence. The Cyberman you had kicked rocked back and forth and finally tumbled to the ground. It knocked down the Ctyberman behind it and that Cyberman knocked down the one behind it. Pretty soon all the Cybermen in the library were laying on the ground rolling around trying to stand up.

You and the Doctor looked from them, to each other, and then you started to laugh uncontrollably. “How have I not thought of that before?” The Doctor’s smile widened.

“Just like Dominos!”