IPhone

The Doctor & The IPhone

Starring: You, Tenth Doctor, and Rose Tyler

You could hear your heart beat in your ears as your feet hit the hard concrete. Your breaths came out in quick gasps and it had been so long since you closed your mouth that your throat tasted like a rough metal. Your thighs burned and your vision was spotty from all the running.

The Doctor ran down the sidewalk in front of you while Rose Tyler ran right next to you. Behind you was the dreaded FBI police. The men in suits were chasing you down the New York Boulevard. Apparently the Doctor was on their most wanted list to lock up in Area 51. Funny thing is, second on that list was Brittney Spears.

You and Rose followed the Doctor around a corner and across a crowded street. Just as you made it to the other side a huge truck passed and stopped the FBI agents. "This way!" The Doctor screamed and ran into an alley way. He ran to a door that led to some Chinese restaurant. Your legs felt wobbly as you stopped to catch your breath in front of the door. The Doctor was searching his pockets for his sonic screwdriver.

"Oh no."

"Oh no what?" Rose asked; she was just as tired as you.

"I think that I may have left the sonic in the TARDIS."

You both stared at him with open mouths. Since when did the Doctor leave his sonic any where?

"No!" You scoffed.

"Yep." He nodded and ran his fingers through his hair.

You all heard the sound of the yelling of the FBI agents as they turned the corner. In a few seconds they would find you.

"Does anyone know how to pick a lock?" The Doctor asked.

Your eyes widened. "Wait!"

"What?" Rose asked as you dug into your pockets.

"I have an app for that!"

"A what?" She asked.

You pulled out your IPhone and searched through your apps. "Anyone got a pin?" You asked.

"I do!" Rose pulled one out of her hair and you immediately kneeled down in front of the door. In seconds the door was unlocked and you all ran in right before the FBI agents turned the corner to find you.

The Doctor glanced at you. "An IPhone?

You gave him a smile. "It's the new thing, you should get one."

The Doctor grabbed your IPhone and threw it on the ground, and then he stepped on it until it was in a million little pieces. "What the hell did you do that for?!" You screamed.

The Doctor sniffed. "In 2015 those things come alive and kill over 2 billion people."

You raised your hands up and yelled. "So?! They're still awesome!"

======================

=======================================

Omg check out the Doctor Who vid on the side. I LOVE it! Anyway here is your Doctor Who Question....

DW Question: Does the Doctor need a new tool or is his sonic screwdriver and physic paper enough? And if he so what should it be?

If I like the answer I'll dedicate my next chapter to you!!! :D