Singing In The TARDIS

Starring: Eleventh Doctor, Amy, Rory, and You

(Start Music) “Turn on that radio as loud as it can go wanna dance until my feet can't feel the ground. Say goodbye to all my fears one good song may disappear and nothing in the world can bring me down!” The Doctor danced around the console with his hands in the air.

You jumped from the steps with a hair bush in your hands while finishing the lyrics. “Hand clapping, hip shaking, heartbreaking there’s no faking what you feel when you’re riding home! Yeah, yeah!”

Then both of you joined in, “Music's in my soul I can hear it every day, every night it’s the one thing on my mind! Music's got control and I'm never letting go, no no! I just want to play my music!”

“Whoa!” The Doctor yelled with his fist in the air.

Suddenly Rory came from nowhere with a leather jacket and glasses on. “Got my six string on my back don’t need anything but that everything I want is here with me! So forget that fancy car I don't need to go that far what’s driving me is following my dreams, yeah!

All three of you twisted your feet and danced on the slick glass floor as you sang, Hand clapping, Earth shaking, heartbreaking there’s no faking what you feel when you’re on a role! Yeah, yeah! Music's in my soul I can hear it every day, every night it’s the one thing on my mind! Music's got control and I'm never letting go, no no! I just want to play my music! I just wanna play my music!”

Rory, “Can't imagine what it'd be like”

Doctor “Without the sound of all my hero's singing all my favorite songs”

You, “So I can sing along!”

You all looked at each other while tapping your feet. “Music's in my soul I can hear it every day, every night it’s the one thing on my mind! Music's got control and I'm never letting go, no no I just wanna play my music! Music's in my soul I can hear it every day, every night it’s the one thing on my mind! Music's got control and I'm never letting go, no no I just wanna play my music all night long!”

Doctor made a final air guitar while Rory yelled, “Yeah!”

Before the music was finished there was an abrupt stop and, “What the hell are you guys doing?!” was screamed through the air.

You all flinched and turned to look at Amy Pond who was standing on the stairs with an angry face. Well at least you thought it was angry, you really didn’t know since it was covered in a green face mask. To add to it, her orange hair was up in curlers.

“Uh…” You started.

“Well w-we-it.” Rory stuttered while taking off his sun glasses and fidgeting with them.

The Doctor on the other hand was more shocked with Amy’s appearance. “Amelia what is on your face and hair? You look like a Dorditron from Planet Tealow.”

Amy squeaked/gasped in shock, “It’s a face mask! It keeps your skin young and refreshed! Not all of us are ageless Time Lords ya know!”  And with that she turned on her heel and stomped away.

You, Rory, and the Doctor looked at each other. “Wanna do it again?” You asked.

“Yeah why not, I’m already in trouble as is.” Rory shrugged and put on the glasses again.

The Doctor just clapped his hand and touched a switch on the console so the music would resume. You grabbed your hair brush and got ready to sing.