Last Friday Night!!!!

Last Friday Night

Starring: 

You

Eleventh Doctor

Amy Pond

And…kinda Rory….just read it :P

The room around you would not stop spinning. You groaned. Why did it feel like you had swallowed nails and beat your head against a pole? Where were you anyways? Your eyes finally allowed you to see where you were….and what you were in.

You were in a pile of shredded pink confetti. “Whoa.” The whole room was filled with it….well it wasn’t exactly a room more like a huge curved metal…space? You didn’t know how much confetti was in the room but you couldn’t feel solid ground.

“Oh my god!!!” A woman with orange hair walked into the room. “What in the-”

“Could we stop the screaming please?” The Doctor’s head popped out of the confetti and he looked just about as bad as you felt. His bow tie wasn’t tied, he wore a fez, big dark bags were under his eyes, his shirt was wrinkled, and he had a big purple line across his forehead. “I have a headache…”

“Doctor what….happened?”

“How should I know?!” He immediately regretted yelling and touched his forehead lightly.

“Uh, where are we?” Amelia Pond also appeared from the confetti pile. Her hair was in piggy tails and she wore a blue and white striped dress with pink ribbons.

You laughed and pointed at her, “What are you wearing?!”

She stared at you. “What are you wearing?!”

You couldn’t really tell under all the confetti so you tried to stand up. It took a few tries but then you were standing on your wobbly feet. “What the hell?!” You wore the same thing as Amy but you saw you also wore bright pink tights and Lady GaGa black heels. “I look like something from Alice and Wonderland!”

The woman with orange hair interrupted your freak-out. “Doctor what are you doing here?” The woman wore a business skirt and blouse along with high heels.

“Do I know you…..oh.” The Doctor’s eyes widened and he noticed where he was at that moment. “Am I….?”

“Yes, you are in Torchwood One’s Weapon Vault.”

“Torchwood One…oh” You finally got it. Torchwood One was the place that the Doctor lost Rose. But it got closed down which means you were here in the past before all that happened.

The woman continued to talk. “I never expected to meet you like this Doctor but-”

The Doctor stood up, “Never mind that, where are all the weapons?” All four of you looked around. The only thing here was stupid pink confetti!

Amy eyes widened in panic, “Where’s Rory?!”

The Doctor got pale. “Forgot Rory. Where. Is My. Screwdriver?!”

"Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) Doctor Who Stlye”

There's a Time Lord in my bed,

There's a ringing in my head

Silence all over the room

Rory Williams in the pool

I smell like a space whale’s stomach