Chapter 5. Wrong doings

Hello guys! Sorry for the late update. Please do check out my new werewolf story called 'Reject and Regret'. Enjoy!

        For the rest of the night me and Michael have been talking and eating at the same time when the time came for me to go home it was already midnight. Michael dropped me off and we both agreed we would spy on Amber and Ryan to find out more of this situation. I waved Michael goodbye and watched as he drove off.

As quietly and slowly as I could for a pregnant woman I sneaked into the house hoping I wouldn't wake up anybody. Suddenly the lamp in the living room turned on making me jump back a step and yelp but as soon as I saw who turned on the light my heart soared. "Drew, what are you doing up this late?" I whispered harshly but he just looked down and rubbed his neck. When he looked back at me I noticed his puffy eyes like he has been crying for hours and I ignored my last question and asked him again "Drew, Are you okay?" he then stood up and slowly walk towards me and every step he took my heart would hammer against my chest furiously.

He then cupped my face and the light behind him made the moment look romantic since the darkness made his face look dark but I could see his eyes staring at me intensely. "I'm sorry Jen" he whispered, his breath tickling my lips which sent a shiver down my spine. "Have you been crying?" I asked him softly but instead of answering he just smiled and put a lose strand of my hair behind my ear. "I never want to do you any wrong" he whispered as he started rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "You have done me no wrong Drew" I whispered suddenly both of us were starting to lean in. I am too drunk to think of how wrong this was, not drunk of alcohol. Drunk of how much feelings are running through me at the moment. I'm lost in his presence, in how his breath tickled my skin. Lost in how his eyes mesmerized me and how his every being bewitched me in a way that I thought could never happen.

His soft and familiar lips met with mine and instantly stars began dancing in my mind. Our kissed deepened as we both opened our mouths, our tongues dancing with each other. His hands roamed my body in places where he was the only one who could go to such places. I moaned as he gently and most erotically nibbled my lower lip but once I remembered who I was kissing and who was upstairs and where we were. I regretted and most likely will hate myself for this, pushed him away from me. We both were breathing heavy just standing just a few inches away from each other, shocked that we both just did something that we weren't allowed to do. "I'm sorry Jen" Andrew whispered as he slowly took a seat on the sofa while tears were tickling my eyes.

"Just forget it happened" I snapped as I turned to storm away. By the time I turned around tears were already running down my face. I kissed my best friend-- well that's not the worse I have done but this is the first time I kissed him or the first thing I did to him so intimate or so romantic ever since the wedding. I was thrilled and happy yet at the same time I felt guilty and at the moment I wanted to pull every strand of hair on my head. I stormed in my room and locked the door behind me, I then broke down. I slid down with my back against the door. My shoulders started trembling as I let out the buried sobs in my throat.

I didn't slept well that night for my dreams were invaded by only one person.

Andrew.

**

The next day Andrew was no where to be seen and surprisingly Amber was calm as she ate her breakfast that Ginger prepared, thank God. "You're awfully quiet" Amber commented as she looked at me from her plate. I placed my elbow on the table and leaned on my hand and told her "You're surprisingly calm that Andrew is not around" for a second there I saw a shocked or more like a scared look on her face. Like she was hiding something "Oh, y--yeah! About that he went out!" she said all too quickly. I rubbed my chin and asked "What about yesterday when I came back from Jacob's errands?"

"Oh! Will you look at the time. I am late. I have lunch meeting with Ryan-- See yah!" she said as she dashed out the room like a mouse being chased by a cat. Weird. How could she be late? It was still breakfast, barely passed 9am. I then started walking away from the table and getting ready to go out to follow Amber, wherever she is going. Who is she going to see? I bet it wasn't Ryan.

After getting ready I followed Amber. She rode her car that she rented while she is staying here while I rode a taxi so it won't be suspicious if my car was following hers. Minutes later she arrived at a small cafe, she parked and went inside. I paid the taxi and put my hat on and my sunglasses as I entered the cafe and sat at the other end of the cafe where I had a clear view of Amber sitting by herself. There was a few people eating in the cafe and I would easily blend in.

After about an hour and I ordered strawberry milkshake just so I could stay longer, Ryan shows up. I guess I was wrong maybe they were just gonna have some sort of sibling lunch get-together. My stomach started feeling uncomfortable due to the lack of food and the strawberry milkshake but I held down my vomit. I saw Ryan approach Amber and Amber stood up to greet her brother.

But what I saw made my jaw drop to the floor and my eyes widen. I was terribly and most utterly shocked. The word vomit started to come back to mine. When Amber greeted Ryan instead of a hug that I was expecting, Amber actually threw her arms around Ryan's neck and gave him a kiss. A KISS. A deep passionate kiss that you aren't and most totally aren't supposed to do with your own brother. I stood up and dashed to the bathroom which was thankfully next to my table. I barged into the bathroom and threw up all the milkshake.

I started rubbing my eyes furiously.

What has been seen, cannot be unseen.

Ryan and Amber kissing was burned into my brain.