chapter 13 (edited)

Rider's P.O.V

"Hey Ray." I heard my aunt Cherry's voice through the phone as I picked it up.

"Hi aunt cherry." I reply lazily, I'm probably in for it or something.

"How you doing darlin?." She says, talking to me as if I'm five. Honestly she is the sweetest person but she has to to stop talking to me like I'm a child.

"I'm good and you aunt cherry." I ask back.

"I'm good darlin, so I called to let you know that the family reunion is this Fridays." Ah fuck my life how could I forget about this. "And will you be a doll and bring maria with me." Now going to the family reunion didn't sound like such a bad idea.

"No problem aunt cherry but does anyone know she's my....  Maid?." I ask with one eyebrow raised even though I knew she wouldn't be able to see me.

"No only myself and Anna, why?."

"Well they might get a littlest suspicious so let's just tell them she's my girlfriend." I say with the most evil smirk I've ever made. This idea was the best one yet.

"That's actually a good idea. Don't want them thinking you can't take care of yourself even though I know you can't." I huff at her in annoyance. "Okay I'll let Anna know about the undercover identity of Maria." She chcukles and so do I.

"Alright bye aunty cherry." We say our good byes and I hung up making my way out the study and into the kitchen where Maria was cooking dinner.

"Maria." I voice soflty and she turns around with a. Slight smile.

"Yes?." Fuck my life why did she have to have the most curvey ass ever. I want to grab it so tight but I knew I came to this kitchen with a mission.

"Um there's a family reunion in two days and aunt cherry asked if you could join." I say nervously, rubbing the back of my neck. Her smile instantly dropped as she now looked at me with a worried expression.

"B-but im not family R-Rider." She said. Her city accent was really attractive for some odd reason. But yet again everything about maria was attractive.

"Well you are to aunt cherry and......... Me." My last words not only shocking maria but myself.

"Okay I guess I could attend." She says now smiling slightly like how she did before.

"That's great but there's only one thing you should know before you come with me this family reunion." My smirk had crept its way on my face yet again worrying Maria.

"And that is?."

"You have to pretend like your my girlfriend and your deeply in love with me." I exhale incredibly fast.

"Umm if its must for pretend then im fine with that." She says and I feel my jaw drop as I realize she is alright with it. Well that went better then I expected. "Dinners ready." She says as she turns of the stove.

"Oh I know it is." I walk up to her and lift her up. The sudden gesture takes maria of guard as she yelps in surprise. Maria's legs instantly wrapped around my pelvic area. Luckily in my favour she was half my size making it easy for me to handle her beautiful frame.

"W-what are you doing?." She asks as I take one free hand, push the two setted plates that were on the kitchen table and place maria on the table gently. I didn't even bother about the crashing sound.

"Devouring dinner." I whisper dangerously. I ripp Maria's buttoned shirt open making her firm breasts spring out. The two perfectly rounded breasts torture the beast inside me for her. She had never made an attempt to stop me so I knew she wanted this as badly as I did. Tearing her bra open It finally gave view of her breast. Grabbing one I gently held then firmly as I bent over and claimed her mouth in mine as we kissed desperately. My one hand sliding up her skirt as my other massaged her breast.

"Tell me that this." I cup her leaking heat as my finger's play with the hem of her panty. "Is all mine." I say as I pull down her panties and smirk when she moans. But what ticks me of is when I don't hear her tell me its mine " tell me now." I say viscously.

"Its yours". She manages to breath out but me being the hungry man I am wants more.

"whose?." I question sliding my middle finger into her. Her moans filling the kitchen making my member become even more evident to this party.

"Its yours Rider." Now fully satisfied I take my fingers out and take both hands to pull her skirt down with a force. My animal like state seems to excite Maria as she watches me with a seductive glint in her eyes.

Taking off my shirt I throw it and dive down on maria as I trial my way down her body, lacing hot kisses on her breast and down her stomach as I finally reach the destination I've desired. Without warning my tongue slide its way down her opening. Maria taking a fistful of my hair as I rub my treeth between her bud. Her moans escalating as I did wonders to her opening.

"Fuck."she breathes out, her body starts to tremble as she arches her back. Without warning she releases. Enraged in the best way I suck up all the warm liquid she had gave of and ripp my pants off my legs making sure to take my underwear as well, my enraged erection springs out needing to be in maria.

"it won't hurt for long baby." I comfort her as she slightly gasps at my size like all the time.

Pushing in slowing trying to not hurt her I find it hard to do wat I need to as I pull back not wanting to hurt her.

"Rider I need all of you." She pleads with me and I look into her eyes before thrusting my full length in her.

He back had arched fully as my thrusts became more dominate. The need to be with this women was starting to become an obsession and most importantly she was starting to become my possession. She's mine and even if she doesn't know that she's no other mans.

Her body belongs to me, she belongs to me.

Sweat completely took over our bodies as we reached our climax's. Without even warning myself I released into the think warm liquid leaking in the Dept's of her heat.

◀⬛❄❄❄🐺❄❄❄⬛▶

Hold da fuck up 😵. This chapter was some crazy ass shit😱😂. But I hope you loved it for all you sex loving readers 😏👌👈 lol. Okay being serious now I hope you liked it and don't worry chapter 14 is on its way.