Chapter 1

Chapter 1: I've found her

Kendrick

"Come on guys" I shout looking at my watch. Great we're late now!

Max, my second in command came running down the stairs with his mate Sophie on his back.

"Chill out Alpha" Sophie said blinking innocently at me.

"Whatever, let's just go before we become even later then we already are!"

As we pile in the truck, I can't help but notice this beautiful blonde girl walking by herself down the street. She looked at me with these big baby blue eyes that instantly made my heart melt.

"Uh earth to Kendrick, I thought we are gonna be late, hello, come back to us!" Max said waving his hand in my face.

I ignored him, because right then the beautiful blonde looked my way, our connected, and right then I knew she would be my mate.

She looked away right as something was thrown at my head. What the heck?

"Why the hell did you throw your shoe at my head?" I asked Sophie while rubbing the back of my head.

"You were zoned out and I'm starved, now if you please, can we please go get some food!" Sophie said having a aggravated yet amused look on her face.

I turned and looked at Sophie and Max. "Did you just not see that girl, I found our Luna!

Sophie looked thrilled, but that look soon went away. I looked at Max and he had that same look on his face.

"WHAT?" I asked confused.

"Dude you better turn around and see this for yourself!" Max said with concern in his voice!

I turned around and what I saw knocked the breath out of me. The blonde beauty was kissing some guy that was most certainly not me. "Oh hell NO!" I said becoming angry.

Before I knew what I was doing, I'm out of my truck and half running/half jogging to the blonde and the guy with his hands already over MY mate. I bawled up my fist and punched this jerk in the nose. The next thing I know is the beautiful blonde starts to scream. "Why is she screaming, she isn't supposed to be screaming!" my wolf thought. Before I can explain to this beautiful girl what I did what I had to do, Sophie and Max grab me and the blonde runs away with the jerk.

"What the hell guys, Why did you stop me? He had his hands all over my girl!" I yelled rather pissed off. Max and Sophie both flinched a little bit, but soon covered it.

"Kendrick we had to, you scared her. She doesn't know that shes yours and neither did that guy!" Sophie said with this stupid concerned face that she always had used.

"Nice one genius, your scared your mate away!" My wolf is being rather nice today I thought rather sarcastically.

"You guys go and eat, I don't feel hungry any more, I'll be back later!" I yelled to my second in command and his mate.

They looked at me confused and both asked at the same time, "We're you going?"

"To find my mate and explain to her thats shes my and no one elses, and to bring her home with me" I told them in a duh tone.

They looked at each and then nodded at me.

I hopped in my truck and started my search. Only it wasn't really a search because I can smell exactly where she went.