Chapter 24: Sadist

Chapter 24: Sadist

FLASHBACK

IVO'S POV

It was in New Hudson, NY. A moment at the parking lot.

"Uhmmm.. Oohh.. sh*t.. ahh." She moaned as I leaned down and kissed her lips, a gentle kiss at first, then a passionate, tongues intertwining, kiss. My hands traveled down her back until they reached her spectacular @ss.

"Ooooh, do it yah... ahh..uhmm oooh sh*t..." I pinned her inside my Porsche's door. My toy car that is often quicker round a lap than P1 sportscars is shaking badly.

On the way na dapat ako sa racetrack when Ariana fvckin' got in my car. Women are distractions. Sh*t. Fcvk! It's getting late. Second batch pa naman ang P2 category sportscars race.

"Ssshh. Not here Ariana. Might be late to my race." I whispered on her ear. I was about to start the engine. Oh sh*t, she pulled my shirt again.

"Are you sure you would not like any of these?" She unzipped her blouse. All naked top. Motherfvcka! My eyes gaze shifted downward and gazed upon her beautiful cap D tits. They were full, about the size of a grapefruit, but her being young; there was no sag to her tits. Her erect n*pples were the size of a quarter and stood out about one-half inch.

I am seeing cops. They're walking into us. Dammit!

"You know how I fckin want it, babe. Just buckle up before cops gettin' here." I zipped her blouse, dammit! Can't control my urges. I shifted my car quickly but smoothly.

There in Hampton Inn Kingston where I'm living. 5.2 miles layo nito sa Bard College na pinapasukan ko. Nagpaka-independent na'ko. Filipina si Mom, American si Dad and kapatid ni Dad yung father ni Ulysses Ford. Matagal din kami bago muling nagkita ni Ulysses dahil labas-pasok ako sa States. Leader pa rin sya ng gang na binuo niya na may 13 myembrong Western kabilang siya at ako na pasulpot-sulpot lang.

Anderson Group of companies owns 5-star luxury hotels in Western countries ang ilan pa sa mga property nila ay mga classic restaurants in Brasilia, Louvre at Moscow. Marami silang connections internationally at yun din ang naging dahilan para mag-gain ng popularity ang Mafia Venomous. Actually, nasa sa kanya naman na ang lahat, hindi na niya kelangan pa bumuo ng gang to steal, to fight, to kill. At alam kong hindi basta-basta maging myembro ng gang niya.

Bago ka maging myembro, you must get initiated:
Rolled in - ( Jumped in, Quoted, Lined in)

(1) Rolled in - Kailangan nyang talunin; 3 or more members of the gang for a specified amount of time that last somewhere between 15 seconds and 1 minute. Dun niya lang mapapatunayang fighter siya.

(2) Lined in - slightly different in that the gang has two lines of its members and the recruit
has to go between the line as the gang members beat him or her.

(3) Courted in – Yung mga hindi na dumadaan sa initiation pwera na lang he/she has some type of special talent that the gang wants to learn or take advantage of. Pwedeng may good connection sa drugs, stealing cars o may other criminal deeds.

(4) Walked In – Minsan wala ng formal initiation and may just be asked to join the gang.

(5) Sexed In – Kadalasan mga female recruits na required to roll 2 dice. Whatever number is thrown is the number of gang members that the recruit has to have sex with.

(6) Commit Crimes - Kung kinakailangang kumitil ng buhay only to prove that they are good candidates for the gangs.

I once visited Ulysses in his headquarter, only a part of their great mansion in the Hudson Valley in the town of Red Hook, across the Hudson River from Kingston. I entered the two-door main entrance and sinalubong ako ng mga butlers at naka-fall in line na mga maids and security personnel.