Chapter 11: Philisophy Instructor

NANA'S POV

I was late on my first class period. Reasons? Well, dumaan kasi ako sa shop ng mga superbikes.

Time to upgrade ''Cattie'' my black Ducati 848 EVO, now she's so more lightweight with more power from the Testastretta engine.

Since ''EVO'' the treatment, 6hp power boost to 140hp (103kW) and a torque increase to 72.3lb-ft (98Nm). Pinacombine ko pa ng (168kg) chassis set-up and planet-stopping Brembo Monobloc brakes. Supercool na ng brakes ko.

Anyway, I would rather spend the whole time talking about superbikes rather than wasting hours in Philosphy class.

I was 5 minutes late! Ang dami kasing pasikot-sikot ng building and I should have walked 3 staircases up.

I was in few steps reaching the door. I knocked and entered the room.

''I'm sorry professor, I 'm late.'' I apologized while closing the door.

But she's not Mr.Valencia in the front. He's a tall man wearing navy blue long-sleeves with a black necktie, black slacks and leather black shoes. He's somewhat an office-type model with eyeglasses that compliment his aura. And no wonder, those bitch classmates eyeing to that man in front.

All eyes on me. My freakin' classmates.

''You?'' I asked.

''He's our new instructor, Nana.'' said Stacey my classmate.

''Yes, I am your new Philosophy instructor.''Khalil said while looking at me.

I was stunned. Yung lalakeng kinasusuklaman ko na sinagot-sagot ng hindi maganda sa balcony last night ay isang instructor sa subject na pinapasukan ko? What the heck??
Small world.

''O-Okay. Fine!''I said.

The skunk who I annoyed last night!
Vargas, AMP Graduate major in Philosophy and currently taking my masters in ClU.''

Like I care? B@stard. I went on my seat. That @sshole is our instructor? Like hell.

Ngayon lang naging mas maganda ang atmosphere sa philosophy class. Mas lively at walang antok-antok lalo na yung mga babae kong classmates. Those b*tches.

''My God, I never liked philosophy not until Mr. Vargas took it over.'' girl with long hair whispered.

''He was like same our age, may girlfriend na kaya siya?'' sophisticated girl whispered.

Those sluts. He has already introduced himself to the class and discussing the left lessons of Mr. Valencia. Did he resign? Wala man lang notice sa aming mga students.

Oh I remembered the other day, Khalil bumped into us at the cafeteria ng naka-formal attire and carrying an attaché case. Why Wynwyn doesn't even know about it na magiging instructor ko pa 'tong lalakeng 'to. I was even a rude girl talking to him the last night at the balcony. The fvck!

He began recalling the lessons. He started illustrating and writing on the white board. He has this attention to catch students.

''On th existentialist period. Existence is undeniably the theme of the philosophical enterprise of the existentialist philosophers the human person as the subjects. Existentialist philosophers focused on their attention on the--'' he discussed.

I placed my hands under my chin. Tama nga si Ate Chanel, he has his wisdom whom girls to fall in. His husky voice na ma-e-entice kang makinig ka sa kanya. The way of his hand gestures and words that come out from him. No wonder, Chanel was madly in love with him.