Chapter 2: The First Suspect

Atom Trey. Hell, no. Siya yung bastos na katabi ko sa flight.

FLASHBACK

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight CA7 with service from Los Angeles to Manila. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Scmidtz Airlines. Enjoy your flight."

So finally, I'm back to my land.

''What's your drink ma'am and sir?'' stewardess offered.

The guy wearing shades and tight black coat who's sitting beside me scanned this sexy stewardess from head to feet. I'm sitting near the window while reading the April issue Vogue mag.

''Have me a glass of red wine please.'' He slid down his shades and winked to this young woman. I could probably read what the hell this man was thinking because his eyes pinned on the stewardess huge tits. Kulang na lang hawakan niya kung wala lang tao.

''Hey, can I ask you one thing..'' nag hand gesture yung guy para ilapit ng stewardess yung tenga niya sa guy.

''Don't be loud later at the back door, babe.''

And smooch. He stole a kiss on her cheek. Doing a scenario, duh?

I thought making out in the plane of a passenger and a stewardess was only common in States. But hearing this male passenger right going to Philippines was quite not typical. Filipinos can't be like that. Oh, I might be wrong, he looks foreign? British? German? Tourist only perhaps? Manslut and a whore in the plane.

Any a little of shame to some passengers flying back to Philippines? What if both get caught? I still have the blood of Filipino and almost adjusted in New Hudson citizens but going back to my land is another story and I know what a Filipina mannerisms should I keep intact. Kahit slight conservative lang.

''Disgusting'' I whispered as I covered my face with this mag. Keeping myself busy, I feel like sooner I'll throw up.

''Excuse me.'' He said. Oh, oh.. Narinig yata ako. Stewardess left.

Ibinaba niya yung magazine na naka-cover sa muka ko. He looked at me closely. Naka-shades siya. His facial features are quite perfect for a Greek god. Filipino kaya siya? I bet no. Thick eyebrows, towering nose, thin lips and firm jaw-lines. May newly grown beard siya. His hair is brushed up brown.

''Take a picture. It would last longer.'' He whispered and sipped the red wine.

What the? What did he just said?

''Excuse me, the last time I remember I paid for a business class flight. "I said.

''Hindi ito, hotel'' I whispered, hindi naman niya maiintindihan. Must be a foreigner. He slid out his glass and fell off my lap. Arghhhh. What the fcuk! My Armani coat! Stupid @sshole!

''What the hell you just did!'' I quickly wiped my coat bago pa tuluyang mag-absorb yung wine.

''Don't meddle like a mother to a child! Go wipe it!'' inabot niya yung hankie.