Boiling Water

Krystal's POV

My hands dropped to my sides, this hug felt familiar yet distant. I didn't know how to react to such a sudden action, how does he know my name? I stood motionless in his tight embrace.

"Oi, Lyon. Stop being such a creeper and let go of Krystal." Gray tapped Lyon on the shoulder but he didn't budge, he didn't move an inch, he just kept his arms wrapped around me. I could feel his shoulders trembling and warm, wet tears hitting my neck.

"I can't believe that you have finally come back to me, after all these years!" Lyon pushed me gently out of the embrace and he looked at me with smiling eyes. Tears were still streaming down his face and rain dripped off his floppy white hair. His hand went to touch the necklace that hung on my neck when Gray yanked us apart.

Gray pushed me behind him, "This is emotional and all, BUT HOW ARE YOU RELATED TO HER?" 

Lyon pointed to the necklace I was wearing, "That necklace was originally mine. It was the last thing I gave her before Master Makorav took her away to Edolas." My eyes widened to the size of saucers, could he be...

The one from my dream?

"When I was little, by any chance," the focus was now rotated to me as I spoke, "Did I call you Onii-san?"

Just as Lyon was going to answer me, an angry rain woman came storming into the guild. "GRAY-SAMA! LYON-SAMA!" I was thrown to the ground with a violent push from Juvia as she barged her way into our little group, so she could be the centre of attention.

"LOVE RIVAL!" Juvia hissed at me and she clung onto both Lyon and Gray's arms. The funny thing was that Gray had an extremely disgusted look on his face whereas Lyon seemed like he was enjoying himself too much. (Lyon looked like he was in heaven)

Juvia walked up to me and whispered softly into my ear, "Stay away from Gray-sama because he's my boyfriend. So you better watch where you step ice elf." I was shocked at Juvia's statement how can someone say that with such a straight face??

But I nodded anyway and she looked happy with my response and she bounced off back to Gray's side and hugged his arm. They're dating?... I don't know how to respond, it's not like I'm after him or anything. He's handsome, strong, trustworthy, WAIT what am I thinking!

"Hey Krystal, you alright?" Lyon lent out a hand to me and helped me up, I guess I didn't even realize I was still sitting on the floor. "Chelia, Sherry, do one of you mind lending some clothes to Krysie? She's gonna catch a cold otherwise." Two girls with bright pink hair were walking down the stairs and they both took one of my hands. "We'll do it for love."

Third POV 

Soon after Krystal had been dragged up the stairs by the 'loving' girls. Gray sighed and glared at Juvia, "What did you say to her?" He gave a questioning look to the lovesick Juvia, who was tightly wrapped around his arm. 

"Oh, Gray-sama just to hear your voice is enough." Love hearts filled her eyes and she could see nothing but Gray. "Juvia, you are the only woman for me, thank you for warding off that nuisance!"

"Gray-sama!" Juvia's imagination was running wild and Gray was getting impatient, "STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH!" He threw Juvia off his arm, sadness filled his eyes since his chance with Krystal was dripping down the drain. "Lyon, I'm going to your room to borrow some clothes." Lyon was clearly not listening since he was tending to Juvia's non-existent wounds.

Gray sauntered slowly up the stairs, as soon as he got to Lyon's room, he slammed the door and threw a fist to the wall, "Why didn't I tell her sooner..." Gray's words faded and blended into the falling rain, he ripped his wet shirt off in frustration and began rummaging through Lyon's clothes.