Anima! - Fairy Tail Fan Fiction

Character Introductions

Name: Krystal Snow

Age: 16

Magic: Dynamic Ice Make Magic

Appearance: Ice-blue eyes, dead-straight raven black hair just past her shoulders and she wears mostly blue and white (blue skirt, blue t-shirt, white boots and jacket). Seen mostly wearing over-the-knee black socks with knee-high fur-lined boots. Wears a long chain necklace with a sword/cross on it (similar to Gray's, you will find out why further on in the story.)

Name: Amber Winters

Age: 16

Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer

Appearance: Flaming orange eyes, wavy sunshine blonde hair past her her shoulders and she always wears a scarf (like Natsu, explained further on in the story), denim shorts, white crop top with a black sleeveless waistcoat (like Natsu). Always with her exceed, Cairo who is a sandy-coloured tabby cat.

Name: Cammie Brooke

Age: 17

Magic: Celestial Mage

Appearance: Emerald green eyes, short chestnut brown hair tied up in bunches. Wears a belt with celestial daggers attached and a pouch for her celestial keys. Wears a blue skirt and a top similar to Lucy's but with pink lining.

I do not own Fairy Tail, all rights go to Hiro Mashima, I only own the characters above and I hope you enjoy!