Stardust

Cammie's POV

It was the stroke of midnight and we finally got off the train, Lucy had called upon Capricorn who was carrying the two dead weights, Amber and Natsu. Krystal had just woken up from her sleep so she was a bit groggy. Her hand held tightly onto Gray's sleeve so she wouldn't stray off in the wrong direction.

Both Lucy and I were exhausted from a day's journey but we were in no place to complain.

Krystal: "Why did we get off the bus?"

Cammie: "It's a train sweetie."

Krystal: "Aren't they the same thing?"

I could tell that Krystal was still half asleep since she had no clue, what she was saying. It made her sound so funny.

We walked through the dimly lit street when Krystal tripped over a bump on the ground, "Ow! I'm bleeding!" Tears began forming in the corners of Krystal's eyes but before they could fall, Gray placed his hand on her knee and froze it over into an ice bandage.

Krystal smiled and thanked Gray like she always did. I swear he has a thing for her!

"Krystal, can you walk?" Gray looked at her and then to her knee. Krystal tried to stand but then toppled over again.

"Didn't think I would have to resort to this..." Gray bent over and lifted Krystal bridal style. Krystal's little eyes widened as she was lifted in the air.

"Now everyone but Lucy and I are being carried..." I sighed as Krystal slowly drifted off to sleep in Gray's arms.

"Well then I will carry you Princess." Before I could turn to see who spoke I was lifted off the ground and I looked at the strong face above me. It was Loke!?

"Loke!" Loke smiled and chuckled at my shocked reaction, "Do you not want to be carried little kitten?" I hung onto every word he said, this is guy is perfect.

"Loke... I'M YOUR CELESTIAL WIZARD AND YOU CARRY CAMMIE INSTEAD!" Lucy was fuming she was going to storm off infront of us but before we realised it we had reached the guild. But it wasn't Lamia Scale but it was Blue Pegasus??

Gray's POV

"We're staying here tonight," I announced to our little group, "I planned ahead alright? Lamia Scale is way too far away to go in one day so I planned a pitstop." Everyone looked at me with suspicion, just when the large doors swung open.

Sparkle sparkle sparkle

"Men!" Like any other time Ichiya and the Trimens gave us a warm and incredibally sparkly welcome, "What is this fantastic parfum? Three beautiful ladies whom I have never met! What a overwelming parfum!" Ichiya scurried over and sniffed the air around us.

"fire dragon..." The sleeping Amber began mumbling when Ichiya was sniffing her face, "IRON FIST!" Ichiya was sent flying by a suddenly awoken dragon slayer, "What does that creep think he's doing! Smelling me when I sleep!"

We were welcomed inside and I lay Krystal down on a sofa so I could rest my arms. I sat in an armchair that was nearby and flopped down from exhaustion, it's not that she was heavy or anything, it's just I didn't sleep at all today.

"So Gray.." I turned to see Hibiki sitting beside me, "This the girl who hasn't mastered her magic yet?" He pointed over at Krystal. "Yeah, that's the one." I replied in a dull tired voice.

"She's cute, but I think that girl Cammie is more my type." Hibiki's eyes strayed over to the direction where Cammie and Lucy were sitting with Amber and the sleeping beast. He then quickly sat up and skipped over to their direction. (Yes. I'm being extremely serious. He skipped!)

Hibiki's POV

"So Cammie, what kinda guys are you into?" You know if you want to know something you gotta be up front.

"That's a bit personal for a person you just met isn't it?" Cammie already looked like she was staring me down but well here it goes, "Ren Akatsuki, Silent Night. Eve Tearm, Holy Night. And then there's me, Hibiki Lates, Thousandth Night. WE ARE THE TRIMENS!"

Lucy who was sitting at the bar facetabled when we all introduced ourselves with our normal sparkle. Cammie simply just giggled, she must fallen for me! But one thing caught my eye a guy with flaming orange hair and blue sunglasses kept trying to avoid eye contact. He feels familiar somehow and so does Cammie actually. I noticed it even more now, like de ja vu, like I knew them already.

I shook my head, "You couldn't be..." Everyone turned to look at me with serious eyes, "LEO THE LION!" Before I knew it I had screamed it out, right before my eyes was the very man who killed my beautiful wife to be, several years ago. I never dreamed I would see him again, not in a carefree situation like this.

"So I guess you did recognise me..." Leo hung his head in shame and now he couldn't bear looking at me. "What is this? Do you know each other?" Cammie looked from me to Leo, looking more confused with every passing minute.

"Anybody gonna tell me?" Cammie stood firm looking from me to Leo with a complex look on her face. She really didn't remember.

"Let me trigger that memory," I lifted my arm in the air and swiped, "Archive! Memory trigger!" I place my hand on Cammie head and light began flashing across her eyes.

Cammie's POV

Hibiki's large hand rested on my head causing all the memories to come flooding back, all those horrible memories.

The memories I once tried so hard to forget.

Hello readers!

Thank you for 100 reads so far and those of you who have read Wings or Fangs we hit 2.6k just recently so thank you!!

Feel free to comment your thoughts in this book! I love to hear from you guys!

See ya!

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And

Share! xx