Chapter 8

I wake up early the next morning. I turned to see Leo sleeping peacefully so I didn’t wake him.

  I went into the kitchen to cook breakfast. What should I make?  I thought. Hm… maybe some eggs and bacon… with… pancakes?  Yeah.

I grabbed the eggs and bacon out of the refrigerator. Then grabbed the pancake mix out of the cabinet.

I turn the stove on putting the bacon in the pan waiting for them to cook. While waiting on the bacon I started on the pancakes, mixing the pancake mix with some water,  then putting it on another pan.

 After the bacon was done I finally started on the eggs. I grabbed four eggs cooking them sunny side up.

 I finally finished and put them on two plates evenly. I set them on the dinner table and went back to my room. The door was shut but I thought I kept it open. I guess I thought I kept it open… All well. I opened the door walking into my room seeing a half naked guy.

  I turned around quickly knowing my face was all red.

“ I a-am sorry.” I quickly apologized. “ I didn’t think you w-were up.”

I stand there red and heard chuckles which made me redder.

  “ It’s okay. I got a shower and well.. I was about to get dressed.: Leo chuckled a little more.

“ Well I will leave you. Also your breakfast is ready.” I said and quickly got out of the room.

   I ran into the kitchen and sighed. Why me? I thought. I started eating and I was too busy thinking that I didn’t notice Leo was in the kitchen. I look over at him while he ate. I started to blush. I don’t know why but I just did. What are you doing to me…  I was still looking at him. I looked at his perfect lips, his perfect face, his perfect hands, his perfect body which he was still not wearing a shirt, everything about him was perfect… and I liked that.

 I was looking at him for so long that he looked back at me. I quickly turned my head looking toward the ground. I could feel my face burning in embarrassment. I could hear him walking but I didn’t look up at him. I was too embarrassed.

  I felt his hands cupping my face. He slowly lifted my face to look at him.

“ Why so red?” He asked knowing I am not going to answer. “ Well, don’t answer. I will just do this.”

“ Do wh-” I was interrupted with his lips crashing into mine.