Chapter 4

I look around and notice I’m at school but the lights were off. I didn’t feel right, it was uncomfortable. I am standing there wondering what I’m doing here.

  “ What’s that burning smell?” I asked myself.

  I look around but for what? Why am I here? Why are the lights out?

I hear voices. So I followed the voice leading to the gym doors. I see faint light under the doors.

 I lightly push on the doors to see what’s in there. My mouth drops, my skin turns pale. I froze and couldn’t move. I tried to scream but nothing came out, It was like I lost my voice. I couldn’t do anything but stand there. The sight was horrifying.

  Throughout out the room there were lit candles that didn’t smell pleasant. There was blood… lots of blood. Splashed everywhere. On the walls, floor the stage. Following the sight of blood I see Leo and the others were dead.. Stabbed constantly in their stomachs and chest. I started sobbing helplessly. “No! Leo Get Up!” I shook Leo hoping he would wake up like he was asleep. “ Guys Stop Playing Around. I See That You’re Pranking Me! Haha You Got Me!” I looked at their lifeless bodies know that they were not pranking me… they were dead. Still crying and screaming I looked around to see if anyone was there. I saw no one. I screamed in pain as I felt something stabbed into my back. I fell forward gasping for air as I was slowly dying. As I wa looking at the ground trying to breathe correctly I see someone walking in front of me. I look up to see… Dad?

  I looked at him with disbelief coughing unstoppably then everything faded into darkness…