Chapter 13.

London's Bad Girl: Chapter 13: Jacob

“I took the laptop,” I smirked.

One by one each boy turned their heads in my direction, eyes wide and jaws dropped. I lifted up my arms, the laptop resting in between my tight grip, showing the boys.

“She took the laptop,” Drew whispered.
“I can't-” Jake paused.
“What a freaking genius!” Louis screamed, reaching behind and ruffling my hair.
“I knew we kept you around for a reason,” Drew smiled.
“Don't be rude,” I shook my head. “I have the chip, I have all the power.”

“Hey, no one's following behind us anymore,” Jaked stated. The four of us slowly turned around, peering out of the back windshield. The roads left behind were clear, not a single care behind or in front of us.

“Is this good or bad?” Louis asked quietly.

“I'm not sure,” Drew replied.

“Should I keep driving home, or-” Jake trailed off. The three of us turned to stare at Drew, well Louis and I turned to look at Drew; Jake's eyes flickered from the rear-view mirror to the road numerous times where it honestly looked like he had a problem.

“Definitely not home,” Drew mumbled.

“You have no idea what to do, do you?” I huffed. “Just keep going straight and then turn left at that sign. I know somewhere we can go.”

“Where?” Drew questioned.

“Where Skylar and I talked,” I spoke quietly. “Left here and then a sharp right,” I told Jake. He nodded his head, following my directions. “Turn left at the apartment complex.”

Pulling into the empty parking lot, I got out of the car. Louis was quickly at my side, letting his eyes wander around the abandoned building. Drew and Jake walked close behind, following as I continued to walk into the building.

“What the hell are you lot doing here?”

“Do you live here or something?” I asked sarcastically.

“Yeah, I do actually. When I gave you the address it wasn't an invitation to bring your posse,” S
kylar's dark brown eyes glared into my own.

“Shut up Skylar,” Drew groaned.

“What's that?” She ignored Drew, pointing down at my hands.

“A laptop,” I answered. I walked around her body and into the building.

“Well if you're planning on over staying your welcome, you're going to want to park in the back,” Skylar followed behind me.

“On it,” Jake nodded. He pulled the keys out of his pocket, making his way towards the car.

“Might as well follow me,” Skylar muttered. I watched with my hands on my hips as she stepped in front of me, rudely cutting me off.

The four of us turned down a dark hallway, walking up a flight of stairs before stopping at a dusty door.

“Why do you live here?” Louis asked.

“Because it's safe and before you idiots showed up; no one knew about it.”

“How do you take a shower and see in the dark?” I asked.

“I know a guy,” Skylar smirked. Her hand gripped the metal knob, twisting it to the left while giving the door a hard kick.