Chapter 9.

London's Bad Girl: Chapter 9: Malorie

"Drop the gun Taylor or I swear to God she's dead," Malorie threatened.

My eyes widened even more as her threat reached my ears, the metal pressed harder into my temple. The shock of my best friend holding a gun against my head was too much to handle. The shock was still on my face as my confused eyes searched hers. The tears had stopped falling and all that was left were the stains from the previous ones rushing down my face.

"Malorie, what the hell is this?" Drew asked angerly, dropping the gun to his side.
"It's called a job."
"A job," Drew laughed. "And what do you suppose I tell Tye, huh?"
"You don't need to tell him a thing," Malorie stated.
"Oh really, so when he asks me if I heard anything, you are expecting me to lie?"
"You're pretty good at it. What's one more gonna do?" Malorie smirked.

Malorie's smirk was evil. It was something you'd see in the Purge, a movie I was slowly wishing I'd never seen. As my eyes searched her face, I saw a slight bruise under her left eye. It was a light purple and hard to see in the dark night. Her hair was in a tight ponytail, out of the way. Her make up was dark around her eyes, but bare everywhere else. I watched as she bit the inside of her cheek, a clear sign that I picked up over the year, she was nervous.

"How long?" I found myself asking.
"What?"
"How long have you been part of this business?" I asked calmly.
"A year."
"A year," I repeated. I didn't repeat it like a question, I just simply mimicked her as the two word answer played over in my mind.

"So you're saying, our friendship was fake?" I laughed.
"No-"
"No my ass!" I shouted. I caught off guard, using her loose grip to my advantage as I ripped away from her grasp. "I've known you for exactly one year, which I believe means that our entire friendship was indeed fake," I stated.
"Nicole-"
"Oh don't say my name so innocently," I sneered. "So tell me, dear Malorie, every secret I told you," I paused. "Did you got and tell your boss?" I laughed.

When Malorie didn't answer, I walked over to Drew and stole the gun out of his loose grip.
"I asked you a question," I stated.
"Yes." I let out a cold laugh, waving the gun around like a maniac.
"Of course you did," I nodded. "I'm guessing you're the one who put the cameras in the living room then? The one one who ruined our plan? Tell me, did it make you feel good about yourself?" I asked. "Did it make you feel like you had power? Like you had a place?" Silence was my only answer, causing me to point the gun in her direction. "Answer me!" I screamed.
"Yes!" Malorie cried. "It made me feel like I had power over you!" She shrieked. "I'm sick of being the innocent Malorie, the one that got pushed around when I was younger and the golden child to my parents," she sobbed. "I wanted a say! I wanted control over others! Victor helped me have that!" She smiled.

The sad part about that smile was that it was genuine. It wasn't some creepy smile like previously seen. This one was real, something you would only see from a proud girl. "You do realize you're useless," I stated.
"No, I'm important," Malorie shook her head.
"Ah-ah," I denied. "You aren't though. You're part of his game. If you died right now, would it really matter?" I asked seriously, pressing the gun against her head. "Would he really care?"

New tears started to form in Malorie's eyes as she watched me. "He would," she stated. "He loves me."
"Does he really love you?" I asked. "Or are you just another player in his game?"
"Stop!" Malorie sobbed. "I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work!"
"I think it already is," I whispered. I shoved her to the ground, pulling out my phone.

"Here's the plan," I paused. "I'm going to call Tye and you"ll tell him all of this yourself," I demanded.
"No," Malorie stood up. "I'm not talking to Tye."

I ignored her statement, pressing the contacts name and holding the phone up to my ear.
"Hello?"
"Tye?" I asked.
"Yeah, what's up?"
"We found Malorie," I paused. Malorie's eyes widened, her jaw clenched as she pointed the gun in my direction.
"Is she okay? Where are you? I'm coming." I heard noises in the background, followed by a door slam and another car starting.
"Tye, I'm warning you right now, you need to be calm," I stated.
"Fine, fine, where are you?" Tye rushed.
"Track my phone," I ordered before hanging up.

I turned my eyes back onto Malorie, only to find her in Drew's hold. His right hand gripped her wrists together tightly, as his left arm wrapped around her waist.
"What are we going to do?" Drew asked.
"We wait."

"Let me go," Malorie shrieked. My eyes snapped up to meet her raging ones.
"Or what Malorie? What could you possibly do?" I laughed. "I have the gun, I'm in control now."

"What the f*ck are you doing?" Tye's voice came behind me. I turned around, my brown eyes meeting his worried ones. "Why is Drew holding her like that? Why do you have a gun? Nicole, what's going on?" I found myself turning back to Malorie. New tears in her eyes as she stared ahead.
"Go on Malorie, speak up," I smiled. "Don't be shy."
"Tye," she whimpered. "I don't know why they're doing this?"

Drew's eyes met mine as our jaws dropped. "Don't you dare lie to him anymore," Drew growled. His voice held a deathly edge to it, making my own body cower in fear.
"I'm not lying!" Malorie screamed. "I was running away from Victor and-and I saw Nicole and Drew talking. I ran up to them asking for help but-but then Nicole put a gun to my head and Drew just grabbed m-e," Malorie cried. Her body started to thrash out. She tried her hardest to pull away from Drew's grasp.

"Let her go," Tye ordered. Rage filled his eyes as he glared at Drew.
"She's lying," Drew stated. His jaw was clenched as he gripped harder onto Malorie.
"Please," Malorie whispered. "He's hurting me Tye."

In two short strides, Tye was in front of Drew. I watched in shock as Tye through one quick punch towards Drew's eye. His grip automatically loosened, allowing Malorie to fall into Tye's hold.
"Sh-sh-sh," Tye hushed her. "You're okay," Tye nodded.

"No!" I screamed. "She's lying to you!"
"Shut up Nicole!" Tye screamed at me.
"She's part of Victor's plan!" Drew yelled.

Tye's eyes widened as he looked down at Malorie. Her tears had stopped and there was a small smirk on her lips. "Malorie?" Tye whispered, loosening his grip from around her. "Is it true?"
"Of course it is," Malorie laughed.
"But, I love you?" Tye whispered. "Every f*cking day! I told you that! Every God dammed day you were gone I was worried sick about you! This was just a game to you wasn't it? I was just a God damn game!" Tye screamed, pulling away from her completely. "A sick game," Tye shook his head.

"Want to hear something funny though?" Malorie asked calmly. Her hands reached out, pulling Tye back into her. "I really do love you," she whispered before kissing his lips.

And that's when it happened.

A gun shot went off, allowing Tye to fall onto the cold ground.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I'M SORRY OKAY!
I know this chapter is really really short, it's kind of jus a filler.
I just think the cliff hangers are so fun!!
Okay, but I know you guys get annoyed because it takes me forever to update, but get this!
My last day is Tuesday, meaning SUMMER!! So with that said, I will probably update really soon!!
YAY!
I'll try to make this the last cliff hanger for a while, but I mean c'mon, this was a good one right?

-Comment
-Vote
-Fan

-Picture of Malorie and Tye on the side