Chapter 7.

London's Bad Girl: Chapter 7: Remember The Past

"How is everything?" 
"Oh, it's great thank you," I smiled up at the waitress. She gave me a polite smile, shifting towards Drew. 
"You like it?" She asked sweetly. 
"Yes, thank you," he smiled. 
"I'm glad." 

"That was weird," I stated. 
"Why?" Drew chuckled. "Jealously catching up on you? You know I love you baby," Drew teased. I rolled my eyes at the delusional boy. 
"No." I stated. "It's weird because I told her we were fine the first three times she asked, yet she keeps making sure," I trailed off. 
"So, she wants a good tip," Drew shrugged. 
"Don't act naive," I scolded. "The base of Victor's plan is here, anything could happen."
"Anything could happen, anything could happen," Drew sang to himself. 
"Drew? Are you seriously singing?" 
"How come you're not eating, you've had like three bites?" Drew ignored. 
"I'm not that hungry, you on the other hand need to slow down," I warned. 
"It's so good," Drew dragged. 
"Act normal," I warned. 
"I can't," Drew shook his head. I watched as he dropped his fork, pushing his plate away as he ran his hands over his face. 
"What's wrong?" 
"I can't-It's spinning," Drew whispered. "I'm dizzy." 
"Drew? Drew I swear if you're playing some sick joke now is not the time," I growled. 
"Nic-Please," Drew pleaded faintly.
"Okay-okay," I nodded. 

I looked around the small restaurant, my eyes landing on the dammed waitress herself. She was standing next to a middle aged man. He had brown hair that was slightly slicked back, dark eyes from what I could guess, and an average build. He was holding up a small bottle that was just handed to him by the waitress, speaking to her quickly while pointing in our direction. Her head snapped towards us, her eyes landing on myself. 
I turned back towards Drew, not quite sure what to do now. I quickly pulled out my cellphone, calling Louis. 

"Hello?"
"Louis are you at the cabin?" I rushed. 
"Yeah, what's wrong?"
"Come to the restaurant, the address in on the counter," I rushed. I hung up, without his response, when I saw the waitress quickly walking over towards us. 

"How is everything?" She smiled. I narrowed my eyes down towards Drew's sleepy face. 
"Everything's fine, we're actually going to leave now. May I have the check?" I asked as calmly as I could. 
"Sure," she smiled. She pulled out her notepad, handing it to me. 

I read it over, pulling out the money before handing it to her. 
"Keep the change," I smiled. 

As soon as he turned around, I turned towards Drew. 
"Okay," I whispered to myself. "Drew?" I was greeted with a quiet groan as he dropped his head down onto the table. "Okay," I nodded. 

I waited for about ten minutes before Louis walked through the doors. His eyes scanned the room before landing on me. He walked over, standing in front of the table with a worried look. 
"What's going on?"
"I think they drugged Drew's food and I need you to take him home," I stated. 
"Who's they? What is this place?" Louis questioned. I stood up, and walked around to whisper into Louis' ear. 
"This is the base of Victor's plan. I need to figure out where everything is before I go home," I whispered. 
"What do you mean? You're just going to walk around?"
"No, I mean, I'm going to see if there are any extra doors or rooms. I have something in my bag that I'm going to set up if I can find the room," I explained. 
"Just be careful. Call me if you need something okay?" Louis warned. I nodded my head, helping him take an unconscious Drew to his car. 

"If I'm not home by five, something happened," I stated before pulling on my trench coat and walking back into the restaurant.

Once inside, I hide behind the large family waiting to be seated. I let my eyes scan the restaurant, hoping for a glimpse of something irregular. 

"Malorie should be downstairs." 
My head snapped to my left, landing on the same man who had been previously talking to the waitress. 
"Alright, I need to talk to her." My eyes wandered over towards Victor's neutral face.
"Bingo," whispered to myself as I started to follow Victor towards the back of the restaurant.

I kept my distance, staying a good ten feet back with my back pressed up against the walls in case he turned around. We walked for what seemed like forever. Taking multiple twists and turns, walking through multiple doors only leading into another empty room.
At the last door, I stayed hidden behind a large plant that was standing on the far side of the closet like room. A plant. Original I know.
I watched as Victor placed his thumb onto a green light before the metal doors opened. My eyes widened in shock as I tried to figure out how to get inside without being noticed. 

After Victor walked inside, the two metal doors began slowly closing. I took this opportunity, praying no one would see me, and ran towards the doors. I did a very impressive roll under the doors, landing on the other side with grace.
"Holy shit, I'm the next James Bond," I stated in shock. 
Snapping back into reality, I looked around. The room was plain, there were no machines with multiple read buttons or people working on some sort of bomb, like I was expecting. Truthfully, the room just looked like a regular meeting room. There was a long oval table with about twenty two chairs around it. There was an old chandelier hanging from the ceiling and classic paintings hung on the walls. If I didn't know any better, I would think I just took the wrong turn and landed myself in someones office. 

Making sure there was no body around, I climbed up onto the table and ripped my bag open. I pulled out one of the small spy cams that I had stolen from my brother before this trick. Previously, Amber and I had agreed to use for some prank in the cabin, obviously our plans had changed. 
I pulled out the wires, unraveling them from around the small camera. I pulled off the sticky tape, pressing it against the part of the chandelier that was hanging down, right above the main light. 
I pressed the little 'on/off' switch and pulled out my phone. I had downloaded the SpyCamApp a few months ago, when Jacob first got it. 
Staring down at my phone, I smiled when a picture of the room appeared, proving to me that it worked. 

I hopped off of the table, checking to make sure that the small camera wasn't noticeable. Content with my work, I walked around the table, grabbing all of my things before heading through another door that was placed on the left side of the room. This was the door that Victor had walked though. 

I took off my trench coat, along with my sunglasses, and placed them into my bag before walking through the door like I owned the place. When I walked through the door, I was surprised by how-Hollywood, it actually was. 
My previous thought about the other room seemed to be false, but this room was everything I imagined.

There were a line of computers on one side of the wall, a man seated in each one. Staring closer, I saw that there were cameras on the wall as well. They weren't cameras aimed towards the room itself thought. Oh no, these were cameras watching other people. 
One camera showed a local school and the one directly under it showed the hallways inside of the school. The next two cameras showed the outside and inside of the restaurant. The last two cameras are what scared me the most. There was one that was viewing the outside of the cabin, our cabin. The second one viewed the inside, living room. 

"Hey!" I felt my heartbeat quicken as I snapped my head towards the voice. "Turn that up! I want to know what he's says," the man ordered. I let out a small sigh, relaxing as I moved back towards the walls and out of sight. 
"Which one sir?" A young voice asked. My eyes scrunched together as I stared at the back of her head, feeling like I knew that dark hair from somewhere. 
"Camera 3B." I turned my gaze over towards the man. It was the same man who had drugged Drew, the same man who I've grown to dislike almost as much as Victor. 
"Sure thing," the voice answered again. She did as she was told, turning up the last camera. 

"Everyone shut up!" The man yelled, turning his attention towards the camera. 

"Do you remember anything?" Tye asked. 
"No! I don't know anything! I'm still dizzy and I'm confused!" Drew yelled. 

My eyes grew as I quickly realized anyone could slip and say where I was. I pulled out my phone, typing a quick message to Louis, seeing as he was on his phone as it was. 

"Where's Nicole?" Drew asked worriedly. 
"She's-" Louis paused, looking down at his phone. His eyes widening as he looked around. "She's at the store, she wanted to pick up something for tonight," Louis stated calmly. I nodded my head in agreement, watching the scene ahead. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" I heard an all to familiar voice. I groaned in annoyance, turning to none other than Skylar. 
"What are you doing here?" I whispered. 
"You know I work here, I'm always here," she stated. "It's not safe for you to be here, you need to leave." 
"No, I need to find out more information. Isn't that the reason you told us to come here?" I asked. "Or was it so Drew could get drugged?" 
"Well honestly, I was hoping Drew would come back here. I honestly didn't think you'd be the smart one in the relationship," she shook her head. "I can't believe he ate the food, idiot," she spoke to herself. 
"Exactly, I'm doing his dirty work so let me do it. You know, if you're actually on our side like you say you are." 
"Oh please, I'm more on your side than you'd ever know," she laughed. 
"Sure," I nodded. 
"Listen, I just got here a few minutes ago. I have to talk to Victor about his plan, but meet me at this address as ten," she handed me a piece of paper, "And I'll explain the best I can," she stated. 
"Fine," I nodded. 
"But you need to leave now, deal?" 
"Deal," I nodded. 

"Go out that door, over there," Skylar pointed towards a back door on the right of me. 
"Thanks," I nodded. 
~*~ 
Walking through the doors at home was scary. Now that I had seen their cameras, I was paranoid that I was always being watched. I walked into the living room, searching the room for the camera. I frowned when I came up with a blank. 
"Drew's upstairs," I heard Amber's voice. 
"Wha-I wasn't looking-Amber!" I yelled, the confusion washing away as I saw my best friend. 
"Hey," she laughed. 
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"This idiot refused to leave, so now we're stuck with her and Carlos," Tye frowned. 
"Oh you love me," she winked. 
"Eh," Tye frowned before plopping down onto the couch. "I wouldn't go that far," he smiled. 
"So who's actually here with us?" I asked. 
"Drew, Louis, and I," Tye stated. 
"Us, Carlos, ad Jake is coming back tonight," Amber finished. 
"Okay," I nodded. "Any knew's on Malorie?" I whispered. I just now realized that when I went there, there was no Malorie like Skylar said there would be. 
"No," Tye shook his head. 
"Oh," I nodded. "Me either." 
"Nicole, go upstairs and calm Drew down," Louis came in. 
"What's wrong with him?"
"He's freaking out because of the Date Rape drug. He's worried about you and wants to know what happened today," Louis stated. 

I made my way over towards the stairs, climbing them hastily and walking into our room. My eyes landed on a worried looking Drew, his eyes read from anger and his jaw clenched as he stared at his phone. 
"Drew," I whispered. His head snapped towards me, eyes piercing with rage as he stared. I watched as the icy glare started to fade as he took me in. 
"Where the hell were you?" Drew growled. 
"Drew you need to calm down," I stated. 
"Don't tell me to calm the f*ck down Nicole. I was f*cking drugged while I was with you and I had no idea whether you were okay or not when I woke up," Drew yelled. 

I walked over towards the worried boy, watching as he stood up from the bed. I shook my head, placing my hands on his chest and pushing him back down. He sat on the bed, staring up at me. I ran my fingers through his hair, a tequnice I learned last year to calm him down. Drew closted his eyes, wrapping his arms around. I felt his fingers twist in the material of my dress, pulling me forward as he rested his forehead against my chest. 
"Shh," I whispered as I continued to play with his hair. "I'm okay, you're okay, we're fine," I continued. 
"I was scared," I heard him whisper. There was only one other time that I heard Drew sound so-so, valunable. 
"Don't be," I ordered. 
"How can I not be? Last time I left you alone you landed in the hospital in need of a kidney!" Drew yelled. 
"Stop!" I yelled back, pulling away from him. 
"Stop what?" I yelled back. 
"Stop yelling at me like this is my fault! I told you not to eat so fast! I told you what I wanted to do, what I had to do!" 
"You don't have to do this though! You're not Wonder Woman! Stop trying to save the world!" He yelled at me. 
"I'm doing a hell of a lot more than you are," I spat. I crossed my arms across my chest, moving away from him and towards the door. 

"No." Drew's hand grasped my upper arm, pulling me back to him. 
"What Drew? What more is there to say? I'm not going to sit around and watch all of our friends disappear! I'm not going to let some stupid man control my life. I'm ending it, for good."
"I don't want you to," he shook his head. "Let me handle it," he pleaded. I let out a dry laugh as I looked at him. 
"You? You just got drugged and have no idea what happened this morning! You can't do any better than I can! I can protect myself with out you, so stop trying to be some God damn hero!" I yelled. 

"If I'm not Wonder Woman than you sure as hell aren't Superman," I spat out. 

I ripped my arm out of his grasp, walking over towards my closet. Yanking the door open, I grabbed a pair of high waisted jean shorts and an old NYC t-shirt. Quickly pulling the items on, I grabbed my phone and stormed out of the room. The whole time, Drew stood there. A look of anger and guilt playing in his eyes. He jaw was clentched but his eyes were sad. 

I checked the time, frowning when I saw that it was only six. "Four more hours," I groaned. 
I walked into the kitchen, looking for something to eat. I ended up giving up when I reached the thrid shelf of the fridge, the fight between Drew and I replaying in my mind. 

I stomped into the living room, grabbing the keys for our rented car off of the table. "I'm taking the car for a bit," I stated. 
"Why?" I heard Drew's voice. My eyes snapped up, glaring at the boy seated on the couch. 
"I have somewhere to be," I frowned. 
"Where?"
"None of your God damn business dad," I spat. 

"What's going on between them?" I heard Carlos whisper. 

"Oh, you didn't hear the fight upstairs?" I asked sarcastically. "Ask Drew, he'll tell you all about it," I smiled before walking out of the door. 

I slammed the door behind me, walking down the sandy driveway and towards the small black car. Unlocking it, I slammed the door closed and put the key into the ignition. Pulling out of the driveway, I found myself driving on an open road. There were no houses or other buildings to be found. It was just a lonely dirt road, and as I stared down at the address, I got slightly scared.

What if this is a trap? 
What if Skylar isn't on my side and the only thing she's helping me with is my death wish?

I made a left turn, entering an empty parking lot to an apartment complex. I furrowed my eye brows, checking the address twice. I frowned when I saw I was at the same numbers on the door as there is on the paper. 
"Well alrighty then," I whispered to myslef as I got out of the car. 
I closed the door quietly, making sure it was locked as I slowly walked up towards the front door. Walking inside, I stoped. It was pitch black in here and no one in sight.. that might be because I can't see, but you get the idea. 

"Why are you here so early?" I spun around, facing none other than Skylar. 

She stood in front of me, a lantern in her hand as she waited for my response. She was dressed in all black, head to toe. Her hair was slicked into a tight ponytale as she awaited my answer.
Although the only response I could muster up was, "What is this, the eighteen hundreds? What's with the lantern?" I laughed. 
"It's an abandoned apartment building." 
"Why are we meeting here?" I asked curiously. "Why not a nice resturant or a park?" 
"Because, this is easier. No one will know where I am, no one cares where you are," she shrugged. 
"Well, putting it nicely," I stated sarcastically. "Where are we talking?" 
"Follow me," she ordered.

I did as I was told, following her through a long hallway and towards what I assumed to be the lobby of the appartment buliding. You know, the area where people get their mail and there are a few couches or chairs for people to sit. 

Although this was a just a guess seeing as I can't see for shit right now. 

"God dammit!" I yelled, dropping my phone and grabbing my leg in pain. 
"Shut up and come one," Skylar stated annoyed. 
"I'm fine thanks!" I smiled. 
"Yeah, sit here," Skylar ignored me. She patted the big chair that was across from her, placing the lantern on the table in the middle of us. 
"Are we going to have a seance?" I asked seriously. 
"Yeah, I wanted to contact Drew's dead father," Skylar stated dumbly. 
"Sass master," I frowned. 

"Listen, we're going to take a little trip down memory lane alright?" I nodded my head, allowing her to continue. "Great! How did you see your father when he died? Paint the scene for me," she smiled. 
"What does th-"
"Trust me love bug," she nodded. 
"Alright, well-

Flashback
"He's gone," my mom sobbed in the wodden chair she sat in. "He's gone!"
"Mrs. Andersini, please. You're scaring your children," the doctor sighed. He turned to us, his dark eyes landing on mine. His hair was dark and slicked back slightly. His jaw held a light 5'oclock shadow. 
"Nicole, you're the last one," he stated softly. "Would you like to say your last goodbyes?" 
"Yes please," I nodded. I followed him down the white hallways and into my father's room. 

Walking inside, I saw all the machines were gone. The oxygen mask was off of his face and there was no iv in his arm. Now, I may be young, but not stupid. I know my father had passed away. What shocked me mostly was how fast it had happened. I mean, I had just been talking to him yesterday about how stupid boys were, but today he was gone. It didn't make sense. 

"Daddy," I whispered. There wasn't much I had to say, I was too shocked to utter a sentence. There were no tears falling down my face like my brother's. There were no screams coming out of my mouth like my mother's. I was just quiet. "Daddy, I just want you to know that I love you and I'll miss you. Make sure you tell the big man in the sky that I want a puppy too," I whispered. I placed a small kiss on his cheek before leaving the room and walking back into the waiting room. 

Present
I finished my story the same way I told it. There were no tears running down my face like there should be, I just sat and waited for Skylar to speak. 
"Right," she nodded. "And you said that he was fine the day before, even getting better?" Skylar asked. 
"Yeah," I nodded. "Yeah, I swear he was." 
"That's because you're right." 
"Excuse me?" I snapped. 
"Let me explain-"
"Oh please do," I laughed.
"I will," she narrowed her eyes on me. "If you would politely not interupt me."
"Fine, go," I told her. 
"First, don't you think that doctor looked a little familar?" 
"No-"
"Think."
"I am! He doesn't look like anyone eccept that one gu- Oh my god no," I gasped. 
"Now I'll explain, yeah?" She smirked.
"Yeah, go go!"
"Thank you. About three hours or so after you left to go home the night before your father died, Victor and I came in. I was young and I didn't know what was going on, I thought we were just visiting a friend. Anyway-

Flashback (Skylar!)

"Where are we going?" I asked. 
"We're going to visit someone in the hospital sweetie, I need you to be good and stay out of the way alright?"
"Okay," I smiled. 

Walking down the halls that I've seen multiple times before, we stopped in front of a door. 
"Visiting hours are over," I heard Uncle John's voice. I heard a small voice say goodbye, followed by the door opening. She was young, about the same age as I was. Her hair was short and wavy. It was dark, like her eyes. Her skin was pale and she was dressed in a cute purple summer dress. She gave me a small smile as she walked into the waiting room. 

"C'mon." 

The two of us walked into the large room. A pale man was laying in the hospital bed, a small smiling playing on his lips as he looked out the window. Beeping was the only noise that was heard as it echoed around the room. 

"Joesph." The man's head snapped towards us, his eyes narrowing on the man next to me. 
"Victor," he nodded. 
"I want my chip." 
"I don't have a chip to give, how many times are you going to come in here asking for it? I'm pratically on my death bed. Do you really think the chip is the biggest concern I have right now?" The man asked, obviously annoyed by this encounter. 
"It better be, because it's mine."
"I don't have it." The man sighed. 
"Listen, this is your last chance. Tell me where the chip is or I'll shoot you right here." I watched as a black gun was pulled out, aimed at the man in the bed. 

"What are you doing?" I cried. 
"Hush, Skylar. I told you not to bother me. This is strictly business." 
"No, I'm not speaking," the man shook his head. 
"And little bit personal." 

That was the last sentence before the bullet left the gun and was found in the man's stomach. 

Present (Nicole!)
"So Victor killed my dad, because he wouldn't tell him where the chip was!" I yelled. "Why the hell wouldn't my dad just tell!" I screamed. 
"Nicole, you don't understand. What is on this chip can ofter someone the words. It's the key to money, litteraly, and with money comes power. Power is what Victor feeds for."
"I just have one question," I whispered. 
"Shoot."
"Why were you with Victor the whole time?" I asked curiously. 

"Victor's my father."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

OH SHIT! Who saw that comming?!
Hopefully no one because I just thought of it a minute ago!

I'm super duper sorry for not updating! Finals are coming up so this week and next week are going to be even crazier. I tried to make it long and not so boring, but I don't know if I succeeded. 

-Comment
-Vote
-Fan

-Picture of the man on the side (Doctor, working with Victor)
-Song on side too