Chapter 6.

London's Bad Girl: Chapter 6: We Wait.

I rolled onto my stomach, the soft sheet falling off of my chest and resting onto my waist. I started to fall back into a dreamless sleep when I heard a large bang followed by arguing.

"What's going to happen now!"
"I don't know Tye! We'll fiqure it out we always do!"
"No-This is my girlfriend Drew! We're not just going to sit here and think up a plan while she could be out there getting killed!"

My eyes snapped open as the word killed reached my ears. I quickly jumped out of bed, throwing on a pair of Drew's sweat pants and a tank top before rushing down stairs. I flew into the kitchen, smacking straight into a small body.

"Watch it," someone hissed. My eyes opened slowly, turning my head to meet the same girl that Drew was talking to in the forrest yesterday. Instantly, a glare found its way into my eyes as I stared.
"Who are you?" I growled.
"Skylar," she smirked. I let out a small huff before pushing past her and moving more into the kitchen.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

Tye was the first one to look at me, anger was clearly laced in his eyes as he stared me down.
"This is your fault!" He yelled at me. He moved away from the table he was leaning against and stomped in front of me. "You're the one they want!"
"Tye," I whispered calmly. "What happened?"
"Don't act all calm and innocent! You're the one they want and to get to you they needed someone else!" He screamed. I watched as the anger quickly faded and sadness began to take over his features. "I just want her back," he whispered.
"What's going on!" I shouted.
"His girl was kidnapped last night because you two were to busy having sex," Skylar pointed out as she checked her nails.
"What are you talking about?" Skylar sighed dramatically, calmly walking over to me.
"Malorie," she stated slowly. "Was taken last night because you and Drew were to busy boning each other under the sheets," she smirked. "Victor needed a substitution and Malorie was the closest he could find," she shrugged.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked.
"Jake and Carlos are taking everyone home. It's not safe for them to be out here anymore. They're going to stay there until everything's sorted. It's only us, Louis and Malorie staying," Drew explained.
"That's if Malorie's still alive," Skylar stated.
"You're not making this situation any better," I hissed.
"I'm just stating the obvious."
"Why are you even here?"
"I was the one to imform your little friends," she smirked. She made her way over towards the island placed in this middle of the kitchen, pulling a stool out and plopping down.

"Do you guys want help or not, I have a life I would like to get back to soon." I rolled my eyes before moving over towards the island.
"What are you going to do to help us?" I hissed.
"I work with Victor, I know his every move."
"You work with him! Why the hell should we trust you then?" I asked, my eyes buldged out and my hands thrown into the air.
"Oh sweetheart, would I really be risking my life to talk to you if I wasn't on your side?" She asked seriously.
"You could just be doing a job. Trying to get us distracted."
"You obviously watch way too many movies," she laughed. "This is real life hun, not a Hollywood extra," she spat.

"What do we need to do?" Drew asked. For the first time my eyes snapped to him. His eyes were staring at Skylar, laced with worry and annoyance. His hair was messy from the amount of times his fingers had been run through it. Hicky's covered his neck, a small smirk appearing on my lips as I turned back to Skylar.

"Now is not the time to be oogling over your boyfriend," she hissed. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, sitting on a stool as I waited for her instructions.

"There's not much you can do exactly-"
"Like hell!" Tye inturupted.
"Pipe down tiger and let me finish," she growled.

"You see, Victor has this all planned out. If Tye tries to go, he get's hurt. If you try to go," she directed towards Drew. "You get killed and if little miss perfect goes, she gets all of the above."
"What are you trying to say, we just leave her there?" Drew asked.
"Yes," Skylar nodded. "If you leave her there, he'll get bored and let her go."
"That's bullshit," I stated. "If we just leave her there he'll figure out what we're doing and he'll hurt her to get our attention." I stated.
"Where'd you get that? A Brad Pitt movie, please," Skylar scuffed. " Trust me for today," she added, her attention back on Drew.
"No, I can't just sit here and wait," Tye stated. Skylar huffed in annoyance, turning her attention to him.
"You're not going to. Barbie and Ken are going to scope out the place and get more information."
"Did you just refer me to a blonde haired doll?" I asked.
"You two are going to drive here," Skylar ignored me. She finished writing an address down on the little piece of paper in front of her, and slid it over to Drew. "And gather as much information as you can, just like you did in November with the files. Take what you need but don't make it noticable this time," Skylar stated as her eyes fixated on me.
"Fine," I stated.
"When are we going to do this?" Drew asked.
"I'm leaving now. Leave in an hour. " Skylar stated. She stood up and walked over towards the door before stating something. "Don't screw this up."