Chapter 20.

London's Bad Girl: Chapter 20: You've Got The Wrong Car.

"I'm going inside," Skylar stood up.

"And how exactly do you plan to do that?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just going to knock on the, um, the fence and they're going to let me in."

"I don't think they're the welcoming type."

"Maybe not, but I am Victor Parmaro's daughter," she placed her hands on her hips. "That's gotta mean something right?"

"Yeah, and I'm Joseph Andersini's daughter," I stated. "That doesn't mean shit."

"Alright, but your father isn't in that building right now, is he?" Skylar glared at me.

"What's your point?"

"If I go in and ask to see my father, they're going to let me in."

"You can't just say you want to see daddy for no reason," I pointed out.

"I'll make up some story then," Skylar rolled her eyes. "One of the men at the club tried to touch me."

"Alright," I nodded. "What happens once you get in?" I asked.

"Well," she spun around. Her eyes scanned the sidewalk across from us, "I call that pay phone."

"You call that payphone?"

"Yes, I call you and tell you how to get in."

"How long do I wait for you to call me?"

"Fifteen minutes."

"What if you don't call?"

"Then, new plan?" Skylar shrugged.

"Skylar!"

"What?" She threw up her hands. "The two idiots are in jail, we have no idea where your brother is and we have no way of contacting Louis or Amber anymore." 

She had a point. Now that Drew and Tye were in jail, it wasn't a safe idea to use our ear pieces because the cops probably have them. Jake was still a mystery, we weren't exactly sure which building he was in or what he was doing. All we did know, according to Skylar, was that he was safe.

"Fine," I nodded my head. I stood up, brushing the dirt off my back side and staring at Skylar.

"Alright," she nodded. "You'll wait at the payphone."

I nodded my head, following behind Skylar as she began to walk across the street. She paused in front of the payphone, ripping off a piece of paper with the phone number on it. Her eyes scanned around the grassy area, looking for somewhere for me to stay put while she played bait.

"There," she pointed at a bush. "Just sit behind that."

"So, I wait here for you to call me and if you don't call me, I do nothing?" I asked, plopping down onto the dewy grass.

"No-well yes," Skylar frowned. "If I don't call you're on your own."

"Great," I threw my head back in exasperation.

"Listen, our plan right now is just to get inside. If I can't get you inside myself, you do it."

"I don't think we've been staring at that building for the past hour just counting bricks," I rolled my eyes. "I don't know how to get inside."