Chapter 25

London's Bad Girl: Chapter 25: The One Time You Want Cops To Take Their Time. 

I felt my neck jerk forward as something slammed into the back of the car. "Shit," I cursed. I reached an arm up, rubbing the back of my neck before turning around and staring out of the back windshield. "Are you serious!" I groaned. 

The sirens answered my question, slamming into the car again. "Seriously, the one time you actually want the cops to take their time," I muttered. I sat back in my seat, facing forward and watching the scene in front of me. 

"Oh shit," my father groaned. The road in front of us was closed off with red signs. There were police officers screaming at us to pull over, but we obviously weren't going to do that. No, instead we decided-and just to clarify, when I say we, I mean my over confident father that clearly doesn't understand the laws of physics-

"Tell me you're not serious!" I begged. 

I ducked, covering my head with my hands as the car smashed through a factory window. Luckily, this factory was emptied and left abandoned years ago, but we were still driving through a factory with four cop cars on our tail-you can understand why I'm freaking out. 

"I'm going to go for it," my father spoke. His foot slammed against the gas, inching closer and closer to the mound of old factory materials that was blocking out path. 

"What! No, what! Don't go for it!" I cried out. "God we're going to die." 

"Here we go!" 

The car lifted into the air-no the car flew into the air! Surpassing the cops by at least ten feet. I stared into the side mirror in both amazement and horror as one car smashed into the ceiling.

"That was awesome," I whispered. "Well, not for them-Watch out!" I shrieked. 

A motorcycle skidded along the left side of the car, but that was no problem for my father-no she just jerked the car to the left, allowing the man to fly off his bike as we continued on with our joy ride. "Oh, god," I groaned. I pushed my body closer to my father, my body tensing in fear as the cop car stuck to the side of us like glue. "I really, really, hate you," I spat. 
"I can understand that," he nodded. 

The car jerked forward, pushing us out of the factory and back onto the main road- well not the main road, no that was closed off by every single cop in England, this was the main road for us, for criminals I'm sure. 

Once the police cars no longer seemed to be chasing us, I reached forward into the glove compartment and took out the small iPad that seemed to be recording us before. 

"What are you doing?" My father asked, watching my every move. 
"Just shut up and sit still for a minute," I ordered. 

I pressed a few buttons on the iPad, recording the two of us at different angles, before pressing stop and shoving it back into the glove compartment. 
"There," I sighed. "I bought us some time." 
"For what?"
"We need to figure this out," I sighed. "We're his decoys right?" My question was followed with a nod of my father's head. "The power's out which means the security infrastructure has been compromised, when that happens there's a procedure. Shit," I paused. "Drew said something about this-"
"Drew?"
"Not the time," I rolled my eyes. "The bank moved," I continued. "They're moving the bank right now. They move anything that's censored to a secure location so it's backed up and then they run like a million tests."
"So by the time we get there-"
"We'll be robbing an empty bank," I nodded my head. "Can we just, can we find a place to look at it first. I swear it's swarming with cops and we can't be stupid about this. Too many people are on the line." 
"How long do we have?" 
"5-10 minutes tops, not long," I shrugged. 

The car began to slow at the top of a hill, I took off my seat belt and pushed the door open. "I'll go check it," I stated. I got out of the car, already listening to the low echo of sirens as my quiet footsteps walked closer towards the edge. I took a deep breath, opening my eyes and staring at the endless line of police cars and officers that bordered the bank. I sighed, turning around and making my way back to the car. 

"So you were right?" My father asked. 
"Wish I wasn't." 
"So did Drew tell you what we do now?" He huffed. 
"Dad," I groaned. 
"No-You said there was a procedure if the power goes out," he paused. 
"Yeah?"
"Where do they move to?"
"I-I don't know, it's classified," I shrugged. 
"Shit," he sighed. "Well they need to get picked up, and they'll probably get picked up around here-but there's cops lining the front-so there needs to be a back door or something, right?" 

I stepped back from the car, walking back towards the edge of the hill and searched the building. I heard a car door close behind me, followed by the soft padding of footsteps before my father was standing next to me. 

"Remember that parking spot where we started?" I asked, pointing ahead of me at the parking garage. 
"Yeah." 
"I bet that's were he is now," I shrugged. "He made us do a giant circle, we're his distraction." 
"How did you get so smart?" My father shook his head. 
"Hm," I breathed out a laugh before turning back to the car. 

__________________________________________________

This account is closed! Thank you so much for reading and loving my story! I appreciate every comment and vote! You're all amazing and I would love if you followed me onto my journey in creating a new account. My new username will be WastedCuriosity and I've created a new story called Dangerous Love. I wanted to rewrite this story and have decided to take the plot and twist it a big in my new story. There will be a different cast and a slight change in the plot line, but I've been told numerous times that you all love this story and have read it more than once, so if you would like to enjoy this story once more - please check out my new story and let me know your thoughts!! Message me on my new account if you have any comments or questions, I love you all !! Thank you again.