Chapter 14

He told Smack-Down a time and a place, and he left his house to meet him. On his way to the meeting point, even with his new costume, people recognized him. People cheered. People high-fived him. When he arrived, Smack-Down was already there. He was huge. His costume consisted of heavily padded chest armour, with his huge muscly arms exposed. His legs were covered with pouches, and were also heavily padded. For the face, he was wearing a similar mask to the Captain. It just covered the eyes.

"Captain." He simply said, in a deep, but soft voice.

"Smack-Down." He replied.

"Your costume looks... Awesome!" he marvelled at it.

"Thanks. Yours too. So... What do you want to do?"

"I was thinking about making a YouTube video or something, just to get ourselves well known." Said Smack-Down. "Or at least, to get me well known" he finished. And so, they went back to Smack-Down's house, and filmed a YouTube video. The Captain showed off his new costume, and announced that he will be returning to crime-fighting. In just a few minutes, it already had thousands of views, and incredible feedback.

"What do you want to do now?" he asked.

"When I took on that gang, I looked at the leaders' phone. He had arranged a meeting with some other gang members. They are going to meet tonight. I can't fight all of them. Are you with me?" he said.

"I'm with you Smack-Down."