The Kyuubi Festival II

A/N: Heya! I just wanted to say that I love to write this story and it means a very lot to me if you are reading this right now!
~Author-Chan 🚗

When Sakura saw the fireworks she started to grin cute. 'The Festival!' She shouted at her teammates happily. Sasuke -who hadn't smiled for probably a week- smiled softly. Their sensei was also very proud of his students, he smiled also very soft. Naruto who had put on his mask once again smirked. Kakashi looked at his students and smiled under his mask, making him look a lot younger 'Guys, let's go check out the Festival' he said, he sounded like a Teenager.

The whole Team 7 -including Naruto- ran to the Festival. He swear, he immediately noticed strangely stares from the Villagers.

When they went to a few shops, Naruto bought a fox mask, so no one would notice that it was him, he didn't knew why the villagers hate him, but he tried everything to make them accept him. He bought the mask, while no one looked and ran up -having the mask on- in front of Sakura, scaring the living daylight out of her

'BAKAAA!!' Sakura yelled while smacking Naruto's head. Naruto heard a few Villagers chuckling after the mask broke from Sakura's smack. 'Ouch..' Naruto said, meaning it pyshically and mentally. The blonde stood up while rubbing his head. 'Pff' He mumbeled while rolling his eyes. 'You take everything way to seriously..' Naruto said. He then stood up slowly. 'I'll be right back..' He said after glancing madly at the pink haired girl and then hurried to a bathroom to escape all these glances.

The blonde haired boy washed his whiskered face with hot water. 'Damn. I really hate this girl. I scared her a little and she smacked my head!' He thought hatefully. 'Well maybe you shouldn't have scared her' Naruto didn't thought the kyuubi would answer. 'I didn't asked for your opinion' He snapped at the 9 tails. He looked up to the mirrow and waited for Kurama to answer. Nothing was heard.

The Uzumaki was jumping from tree to tree. He didn't told anyone that he left after using the bathroom. A little sound if crieng was heard from him.

He spoke quietly
'People say that I murdered someone..But I don't remember anything. I never did anything wrong! ...Right?'

Time passed and the blue-eyed ninja was heading to the Hokage tower. He stood in front of the Hokages office door and swiped his last tears away. He was about to open the door but then...

'Why are you not outside?' A familiar voice asked. Naruto turned around just to look up at a withe-haired tween which covered the most of his face with a mask and his headband, he was only showing his left eye, as usual.

The White-haired tween had put his hands into his pocket. 'I wanted to greet the Hogake' (BELIEVE IT, okay no Author-Chan) He said, trying his best to sound like he isn't lying. Kakashi looked at the blonde's eyes, they were a little red, 'Did he cry?' Kakashi tought to himself and sighed. 'Okay' Kakashi said. 'Go on, we will wait in the festival for you' Kakashi said and shunshined back to Sakura and Sasuke.

Naruto opened the door to the Hokage tower and walked up the stairs, he knocked on the door 'Come in' was heard, spoken by a old man. Naruto opened the door and walked in, his eyes were still glassy. 'jiji I need to talk to you' He said and tried his best to not sound sad, his eyes moved to the ANBU standing in the office 'Leave the room, please' Sarutobi said obviously to the ANBU, he was looking at them. The ANBU was leaving quickly, they noticed the deep stares from the 3. Hokage.

Naruto cried and looked down. 'Im sorry, I don't want to annoy you but...' Sarutobi stood up and walked towards the 4. son, he hugged him 'don't worry, you don't annoy me' he said and broke the hug. The old man looked down at the blonde. 'but...Why do they all hate me? What did I do?' He asked, his voice quickly switched from 'im trieng to hide it'-voice to 'please save me from this nightmare'.

The blondes eyebrows curved in when he started to cry a bit louder. 'What did I ever do?' He asked. 'You didn't do anything, sit down, I will tell you.' Sarutobi

What will Sarutobi tell him?
About his parents? Or maybe about the 9-Tailed fox, or maybe something different?