C+ Rank Mission?

The dark blue sky was clearly visible, some shining stars and the shining moon were visible either. Thankfully no dark clouds were there.

Hiruzen had sleeping Naruto on his old back. Until their late sensei came, Kakashi looked at the poor boy and took him carefully on his back 'Oh boy what happend this time?' He asked the 3. Hokage, knowing that the blonde was really troublesome 'I cannot tell you, you gotta ask him, not me' He said harsh and serious 'I trust you and take care' he added pretty quickly and shunshined in his boring office and looking at his stacks of paperwork.

The Hatake began to walk towards Naruto's apartment, knowing it was just going to be a living mess.

Kakashi pushed the door knob down and walked in from the cold stone floor on the also cold wooden floor, but before he did that he stopped and glanced over the whole messy room. He sighed and turned around to close the door. 'That's what I expected' he whispered under his breath and tried to avoid the empty noodle boxes while "walking" to the blonde's bed.

Kakashi took Naruto carefully off his back and put him down on his bed. He covered his body with the blanket, so he wont freeze and get more sick. Every sleepy person would start to drool at the lovely sound of blankets being pushed around. Kakashi stood straight and took a last glance at his student before he quietly opened the window next to the bef and jumped trough the silent and lonely night of Konohagakure. Fresh midnight air was being pushed against Kakashi's masked face. He gently put both of his masks down and enjoyed the fresh air.

~Time Skip brought you by this great author 404Kurapika ~

A silver haired young adult jumped on a roof. He looked at a beautiful sunrise wich caused to make the whole sky to a warm orange-pinkish color. He really enjoyed Konohagakure. It was peaceful and always warm.

Kakashi landed on a stone bridge on the dreamy blue sea. Cherry blossom tree's blossoms stared to slowly loose from their brown branches and slowly glided trough the soft and warm wind wich also happed to hit the Hatake's right upper side of his bright face.

'You're late!!' A girl wich had the hair color of a beautiful cherry blossom yelled, she broke the peaceful mood and looked mad at her late sensei 'You're never gonna change, ha?' She asked and closed her green eyes, while crossing her arms in front of her (flat) chest.

(I'm sorry.)

A raven haired boy with a stubborn look looked at his late teacher. "Why did we even get this teacher?" He thought to himself but brushed it off rather quickly because of a familiar voice yelling.

'Minna!' (Minna means something like: everyone or guys) A attention drawing blond haired boy yelled from the distance.

Everyone looked at the sunkissed haired Genin and his teammates sighed, well of course the Uchiha rather made a "Hn" instead of a sigh, wich was quiet usual for him.

'Ha...Haaaa....I'm late...Sorry!' He exclaimed quiet excited, shortly after that moment a green-eyed asian girl hitted her teammate on the head. 'Sometimes you're incredibly dumb' She said and backed off, wanting to see the dumb expression Naruto was going to make.

The Uzumaki looked up at her 'I kinda deserved that, didn't I?' He laughed it off while smirking, making happyness lit up in the whole area. This is why people always seem to like him. He just has this lovable smirk.

Sakura couldn't stop herself from forgiving the annoyance in person but shrugged it off shortly after their sensei happily exclaimed 'Today we will go on a C+ rank mission' The Hatake was eye smiling at his cute students. Making his students get a quiestionable look. 'C+ rank mission?' The blonde asked. 'Yes, it means that it's halway a A rank mission' He said and looked at the now fascinated Naruto. 'Yes! We're going on a C+ rank mission. Yes! We're going on a C+ rank mission!!' He said and started dancing on his spot.

The Uchiha didn't wanted to stop himself from seeing negativity in positive things 'Also halfways a normal C rank mission, dope' He "Hn'd". 'Don't see things so negative Sasuke, or else you might regret it later' Their Sensei said, it did came off a little creepy but that couldn't stop Naruto from showing off his "great" dance moves.

~Another time skip brought you by this also great author ANBU-Inu ~

Team 7 was heading towards the center for missions. Iruka and the 3. Hokage was waiting there for new "customers" (yes I mean ninjas)

'Konichiwa Hokage-sama, Iruka' Kakashi spoke and lazily rised his left hand. 'Kakashi my rival! You're here too?' A familiar voice shouted from a short distance behind them. Maybe a few meters away. 'Hai, we're going on a C+ rank mission' Kakashi said and slowly turned towards his "rival" his eyes were only expressing laziness, just as always. 'C+ rank mission?' the sensei asked, the hokage and iruka both raised a eyebrow. Before Guy could continue to talk, his "Rival" widend his eyes and glanced at a bundle shining yellow hair. 'Yes, remember when we had one back then?' He asked. 'Ahhh now I remember' Guy answered and smirked at Team 7, a familiar sound was heard: shining theeth.

This made the Hokage and Iruka raise their eyebrow even more, since Kakashi had turned his back to them, they couldn't see his widen and glancing eye at Naruto.

'Anyways, can we go on our C+ mission now? Please?' He started complaining. 'Yes yes, calm down for a second, baka' Sakura said while crossing her arms in front of her chest and looked at their Hokage.