The Kyuubi Festival

Sasuke gently pushed the door knob down and opened the wooden door, he walked on Konahagakure hospital's corridor, Pinkette followed her lover quickly to the corridor. The boy slowly woke up a very bit later. He blinked and blinked his eyelids open, first his sight was quiet blurry, he quickly blinked even more and the sight started to focus. Naruto saw a silver-haired adult looking down at him from a sitting position, it was Kakashi Hatake, his lazy sensei. Kakashi looked at the sun-kissed spiky haired boy. 'S-Sen...Sei?' The Uzumaki whispered, his voice was hoarse. 'Wait, I'll get a nurse' The masked man said and eye smiled at his student. Kakashi stood up from the chair next to the white and clean hospital bed, he walked out of the room, opnening the wooden door before his eye smile quickly faded. 'Nurse. He woke up' He spoke up a little louder. A nurse in a white uniform walked in the hospital's room. She checked Naruto's temperature with a thermometer and looked at Kakashi. 'Naruto is fine, but he has a fever and a cold, I recommend him to stay at home today. Anyways can I talk to you outside?' She said while she tilted her head to the still opened door. Kakashi walked outside of the room and closed the door behind him. They talked about the wounds, bruises and scars, and how they looked like they were from at least 2 days ago. Kakashi told the nurse he didn't knew anything about those. He didn't got hurt at training at all.

Naruto already sat up on the uncomfortable white hospital bed, tears streamed down his soft whiskered cheeks. He was crieng
noiseless when he remembered what happend. But quickly tried to swipe them away 'Ninjas don't cry!' He whispered to himself 'They are strong at any time and don't show emotions!' He whispered, trieng to encourage himself not to cry. Wich failed miserably.

Demon! Adults would shout at him everyday he passed by them. It was weird. He never did anything.

Monster! Why would they say that to him? Does he look like a monster? Maybe he should try to hide his whisker marks.

Die in hell! He never saw this guy before in his life, what did he do to deserve this? He stopped and thinked about everything what happened in his life before. He can't remember anything exept...A red haired young woman picked him up, green shining eyes looked deeply into his eyes, a soft smile was on her light red lips. She started to giggle and spinned while swining the kid with her, both were laughing and giggling. 'Kushina, I'm home!' A man's voice yelled and the blonde kid heard a door close.

Asshole!

You killed my family!

9 Tail's reborn!

9 Tail's kid!

Kill yourself

Worthless!

He wanted to smash his head again angainst the wall and just die. But he already was in the Hospital, so he tried to call himself down. Wich didn't worked properly. He cried even more and louder, sobbing loudly and his eyes got wet, a lot of tears rolled down his whiskered cheeks.

Naruto's P.O.V

My stomach was full of sadness, it hurt, everywhere. I cried even louder and sobbed, my eyes full of tears. What did I do to deserve this? I didn't kill anybody...But they hate me..After a while I threw up on the ground. I swiped off the rest on my mouth and continued to cry.

Kakashi came in after a long talk with the nurse, he looked at the vomit and then me. 'poor kid' I heard him whispering really quiet. He took me out of the hospital bed and hugged me. I...All the words left me at this point...It...It felt like heaven...someone actually cared about me..

After a while a nurse came in to clean the mess I made.

3. Person P.O.V

The Hatake took the blonde home. The nurse said the head wound already recovered but he still will need some bandages. The nurse also said that the scars and wounds on his body healed. Soon after taking the Uzumaki home, the silver haired man walked trough his student's apartment. It was messy and a few color bucket were standing there, there was also graffiti on the wall in front of him saying words such as 'demon' or 'monster' Kakashi felt guilt and shivered after a wind rushed over the house, the window was still opened from earlier. The sensei put his student on his couch and went to close the window. Just then he noticed that the blood was still there on his bed. He went to change the pillow, blanket and all pf his bed stuff. After a couple minutes the masked man was done and put his student on his bed, he covered him with his blanket and sighed as he looked at Naruto's calender 'tomorrow is his birthday, I want to get him something' Kakashi whispered to himself. He walked to Naruto's door, opened it and left the apartment after closing his door.

Time Skip
(because 523 words aren't enough xD)

Naruto woke up and a very little smile curved on his lips 'My Birthday' he whispered and stood up. The blanket was nearly falling on the floor, he left his bed like a goof and went to the kitchen to eat his noodles-probably ramen- and drank a cup of milk. He stood up and went to the bathroom to brush his theeth and wash his face and hands.

after he walked to his door, he was suprised when Team 7-Sasuke, Sakura and even the Hatake- were/was standing there, with a basket full of food, flowers and 3 cards.
A weak and tired voice began to speak 'How did you kn-' He was cut off by Sasuke 'Don't ask Dope(Yes it is DoPe, not DoBe. You can evene the summer time search it up if you want) we saw it on your calendar. With an obvious red circle and a bad handwriting' Naruto looked at his calender and then back to the rest of Team 7, he smiled softly and his eyebrows curved in, making him look innocent. 'Thanks..' He said, his voice still was a bit sleepy, he rubbed his backhead sheepishly and started to grin at them.

After they gave him the basket, they went to the bridge and started to train. a few moments later they started to hear fireworks and in the Village, the festival started. It was the kyuubi festival.

T.B.C