The Mask

-Votes who made it into the new round-

Turning sadness into kindness, your uniqueness into strengthness: 2 Vote

Naruto turning into a half fox(+toddler) and his sensei (Kakashi) needs to watch over him: 1 Vote

A ship KakaNaru: 2 Votes

(Btw how about we make the ship's name Turning sadnesses into kindness, your uniqueness into strengthness? Because I really liked that title(its from a opening theme song in Naruto))

Team 7 was continuing on their mission to the Village of the Sand. It remained silence for the rest of the trip, even for the normally bundle of sunshine. Maybe clouds were preventing the sunshine to actually shine trough?

Anyways when they reached the gates of Village of the Sand they looked at the guards. 'We are Ninjas of Konohagakure and we are here to bring Tsunade-sama here' Kakashi lazily said. The guards quickly looked at Tsunade. She had long light blonde hair tied into 2 low pigtails and honey brown eyes who had beautiful lashes. Harsh light eyebrows covered the space above her eyes and her lips were light pink and shining due to a pink lip gloss. Anyways if you don't know her you might assume that she is around her late 20s but you're wrong. Tsunade Senju is around 50 years old. To be exact 51 years old.

The group walked past the gates trough the village. Naruto gasped in excitement and started acting the idiot as usual. 'Awesome!!' He exclaimed and looked around the huge Village to get a nice look of it, he memorized every corner of it. The ground was warm sand and the hot sun was boiling down at the boy's lightly tanned skin. His shattered grey eyes sparkled when he saw the Kazekage tower, it was big and respectable. Many unknowing villagers walked past them. Some gave a confused look at their headbands and some gently smiled at them.

Sasuke sighed at Naruto's dumb actions. It was just another troublesome village. 'Stop it, Dobe' He said with his monotone Uchiha voice. He was looking down annoyed at the bundle of sunshine.
Naruto didn't listen to him and continued.

When they reached the Kazekage Tower, they all walked up the stairs while Naruto just ran the stairs up, nearly tripping every time there was a person. Tsunade's wheelchair got lifted up by Kakashi and Shizune and they walked up the stairs.

Soon they all reached the top and put the wheelchair down. Team 7 and the rest of the group walked on the carpet towards a big door. Of course entered Naruto without knocking. 'Hello!' He exclaimed happily.

4 persons were staring at him, 1. A red head, and 2. Make up man, 3. Some girl, 4. The Kazekage.

Kakashi sweatdropped and pulled Naruto back 'Im sorry' He eye smiled and closed the door. Gaare kept staring at the door -these eyes...they share the same pain as me..- He saw trough Naruto's grey shattered eyes. He walked towards the door 'No mission today' He said to his teammates and opened the door. He saw a silver haired man talking to Naruto /probably about his bad behavior. 'Can I help you?' He stared at Naruto, no emotion displayed on his face. It was blank and cold..and scary for some people..but not Naruto, he knew why Gaara looked like this, emotionless..sadness hiding in his eyes... He knew it too well. He kept his mask on 'Heh! It's you again!' He nervously scratched the upper back of his head. 'Stop hiding it' Gaara said, everyone looked at Naruto. 'What is he talking about Naruto-kun?' Sakura asked. 'I dunno!' He backed away when Gaara stepped closer 'You are wearing a mask, it will break soon.' Gaara said and walked past the group 'Good luck' He said and was gone. 'what's wrong with that guy?' Naruto mumbled and saw 2 other persons following Gaara. 'Can we talk to the Kazekage now?' Sakura asked her sensei.

Okay I now this is a short chapter but I promise the next chapter is like a long special so be prepared!