'Risky but smart!'

-Votes-
Turning sadness into kindness, your uniqueness into strengthness: 1 Vote

Naruto turning into a half fox(+toddler) and his sensei (Kakashi) needs to watch over him: 1 Vote

Naruto Oneshots: 0 Votes

A ship (KakaNaru, HinaNaru or SasuNaru): 0 Votes

(Please vote :3)

Team 7 turned to their Hokage while Guy's/Gai's(I don't really know the name sorry, im a bad fan, I'll search it up later) Team was walking to them. 'Team Kakashi, you will be bodyguards for these two very important womans, come in Tsunade, Shizune'

'Hai' Shizune said and everyone turned around to see them. She rolled a wheelchair in the room, a light blond haired girl was sitting on it. 'What happend to "Shizune"?' Naruto asked and pointed at her, his face with a ":o" expression. He turned his head to Sarutobi. 'That's Tsunade and the black haired girl is Shizune. Tsunade was defeated by Orochimaru. They think she's dead so there should be no one following them' He answered. 'But Hokage-sama, these are Genin and Orochimaru is a Sannin' Kakashi interrupted, it was true, Orochimaru could kill them every second. But he wouldn't come for these Genin right? He's not THAT carefree, right? 'Kakashi, may I remind you that I am the Hokage and I make choices, I know what's best for you and your team. Also, Tsunade is also a Sannin. If Orochimaru really shows up -wich isn't gonna happen- She will protect you and you all can flee with her.' Kakashi looked at the Hokage, a little bit shocked but he soon answered 'Hai, Hokage-sama, we will transport Tsunade-sama and Shizune, but where?' He asked. 'The land of the Sand' He answered. 'Shizune will explain you every thing later' He said and looked towards Gai's Team 'Now go' He finally said harsh and strict.

Team 7 walked together with Shizune and Tsunade towards the gates 'So I'm Shizune and thats TonTon' She nervously said, a little pig was following her. 'Oink Oink!' TonTon made 'And that's Tsunade-Sama' She explained 'Hey..' Tsunade said, she was quiet nearly the whole time but finally the blonde Sannin spoke. 'Hey!' Naruto exclaimed 'I'm Naruto Uzumaki anf that's--' The happily bundle of sunshine was cut of by Tsunade 'Uzumaki..?' She asked, Tsunade knew that the clan was killed 13 years ago, she was distantly related to them, her Grandmother Mito was also a Uzumaki 'Hai! and that's Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha, and our Sensei Kakashi Hatake' He explained proud of the team 'Naruto we could have introduced ourselves, you didn't needed to do that..' Kakashi lazily spoke 'No problem sensei!' He answered and Sakura just facepalmed while Sasuke just sighed, so did Kakashi. Shizune looked at the team for a while. -one of the last Uchihas, some one from the last Uzumakis and a girl who is perfect in Chakra control, seems perfect- Shizune thought, Tsunade explained her the members before they got to Konohagakure.

Team Kakashi was on their way to the Sand Village. Tsunade talked about many things, most of them just uninteresting but now things got intresting 'Naruto' Tsunade spoke 'Hai?' He answered. Some Cherry blossoms fell from their branches and started flieng around. 'Do you know fuinjutsu?' She asked. 'Fuinjutsu? What's that?' Now Sasuke and Sakura started listening too 'Have you ever read something about your clan? Aren't there any books?' She asked 'Well one time I tried finding out something about my clan but there aren't any books about them so I gave up' He said and and rose his finger 'I see..What about you Sasuke?' She asked 'Do you know any clan jutsu?' 'I do' He answered monotone like always. 'Can we talk about something else?' Kakashi asked 'That's pretty boring' He added quickly.

Team 7 and Shizune, Tsunade and Ton Ton all walked in a group on a dirt walk. Ton Ton started making Oink sounds. A harsh smell of dust was in the air, slowly but surely everyone started to notice it. A little fire place was on the ground in a short distance. Everyone stopped walking. 'Fire?' Naruto asked. 'Someone musst have been here then' Sakura said and looked at Kakashi 'Maybe just a few villagers' he said and continued to walk, not waiting patiently for his group. 'Kakashi-Sensei! Wait!' Sakura said and ran after him, so did Naruto. Sasuke just chilled with Shizune and Tsunade back there.

Suddenly some villagers walked past them. 'Hello' Kakashi spoke and eye(d?) them. There were 3 peaceful looking villagers turning around to see the tall ninja in front of them. One of them was wearing a straw hat and a red sleeveless open jacked and a big backpack on his back 'Hello!' the man smirked at him. (🐰🥚)

Another man with a black shirt, brown open leader jacket and a bag at his side. 'From where do you come?' Kakashi asked 'We were at the fire' the 1. man pointed towards the fire 'For hours' The second man added 'But we should get going no-' The second man was cut off by a Kunai being stabbed in his chest, the silver haired ninja quickly got another Kunai out of his pouch and stabbed the 1. man in his chest.

Both poofed away, being Shadow Clones. Naruto's eyes widened -what happened?- he thought. 2 Ninjas jumped out of the tree 'How dumb can you be? It's so windy even the Cherry Blossoms fall from their branches, a little fire like that couldn't last longer then 7 minutes, wich means you have been following us and prepared everything early because' The little fire went out 'The fire is out now. What do you want from us?' Kakashi explained.

'I see you're not that smart...Well if you would have been smart you would have know that this was a distraction' A man appeard behind Kakashi and stabbed him but Kakashi poofed away, again a Shadow Clone. He knew this was a distraction but he acted like he wasn't noticing, when the white poof earlier from the 2 Shadow Clones of the enemys appeard he quickly made a Shadow Clone and replaced him with another Jutsu. Kakashi held a Kunai and fell silently from the sky downwards the enemy. He stabbed him in the shoulder and used the other enemys shoulders to step on and make a backflip to land properly on the ground. He let the Kunai in the man's shoulder. Kakashi quickly covered Sakura and Naruto, since Sasuke, Tsunade and Shizune with Ton Ton were back there, nothing could happen. The Kunai exploded when the man tried to get it out of his bleeding shoulder. The 1. Man who was watching shunshined on a branch and watched his comerade die, his smirk already faded a long time ago. The enemy shunshined back to his secret hiding.

'Impressive!' Sakura cheered while Naruto had a "Wow!" expression on his face 'Amazing! Believe it!' He exclaimed. Sasuke just made a 'Hn!' while Tsunade and Shizune warmly smiled 'I guess this wasn't so bad as I expected, but if you weren't careful enough Sakura and Naruto could have been hurt. This was risky but smart Kakashi' She said teacherwise.

Sorry for the Cliffhanger but who can solve the Easter Egg? Probably all of you Hah!