Chapter 18

Kat

Three months later

I turned to look at Elliot.

"Since this is our last day before we all leave, can you tell us your power?" Elliot huffed.

"You just ruined my surprise. As a goodbye present I was going to have a way for you to wear anything without your wings showing! I could also do other stuff for you guys too." He smiled. "Since you guys are my fucking favourites, i wanted to give a gift. As long as your okay with tattoos." I jumped up.

"Hell Yeah! I'll go first." He smiled. Follow me. I followed him into a room with tattoo equipment all over and a table in the middle.

He nodded to the table. "Go lay down. Take your bra off and lay on your stomach." I did as I was told. He came around with a tattoo gun and started working. May I just say, It is actually sort've painful. I felt a soft tap on my shoulder and I looked over. Elliot smiled.

"Do you want a weapon that will come out of your tattoo?" I shrieked.

"Yes! I want a throwing knife on each of my upper arms." He smiled.

"Alright, I'll turn around as you put on you bra and shirt." I did as he told and prepared my arms before he had to ask. He laughed and got to work.

——————————

Quinn

Elliot came out of the room and clapped to get our attention.

"Kat made me do this! So no judging!" We laughed. "I present, Wingless Kat!" Kat came out and stopped.

"What? No whistling?" We laughed and Sebastian whistled. "See Sebastian gets it!" Kat placed each hand over two new tattoos over our mating marks and closed her hands like she would be gripping something and throwing knifes matching her tattoos popped up. She threw them and they hit the wall then disappeared. So cool! Sebastian raised his hands before we could and went into the room. Kat sat down beside me so I placed my head on Kats lap and placed my feet on Sean's. Next thing I know is that I'm asleep.

I felt tapping on my shoulder and I slowly woke to Kats face over mine.

"You're the only one left. Go get a weapon. Btw, spear, throwing knifes, sword, dagger,bow and arrow and nun chucks are taken. To be honest I think a gun would suit you." I smiled as I got up to get the tattoos. Elliot sat me down and he turned to look at me.

"What Can I get you?" I smiled.

"I would like a gun on each side of my hips." He smiled.

"Alrighty, let's get to work."