Chapter 17

Kat

We came back after dinner, didn't change for using our powers and we watched videos of different people using different powers. The first video I watched was one of some girl who is no longer here. I think her name is Samantha. She had the ability of healing. We were going to watch more of the extreme ones first but we had to fix Elliot's knee. My favourite was the power of teleportation. Elliot switched the screen and paused it before we saw anything to explain what the person does.

"The next person got their powers yesterday. He can create fire and fire won't hurt him. He is fireproof and has better control than I've ever seen before you three." He started the video. The person was facing away from the camera but his back seemed strangely familiar. He swirled his hands and fire appeared he threw it onto the middle dummy on the screen. It quickly desegregated and the boy got on one knee and placed his hands on the ground and the place went up in flames. The boy jumped up and down as the flames surrounded him but he did not care. He turned around and...

"No way! I missed my Best Friend since I was born's powers! I'm such a terrible friend! Oh my god! What if he hates me now!" Elliot chuckled as I patted Quinn's back. Sebastian came up on the screen and spread ice cooling the flames around them then pecked Jared on the lips, congratulating him.

"After I master his power Can we go see them? I want to master his power before I do anything because I don't want to be setting random things on fire." Elliot nodded. "Also can we grab Sebastian and Jared and train them with us. Please!" Elliot shook his head. "Please!"

"No."

"Please!"

"No."

"Please!"

"No!"

"Please!"

"No!"

"PLEASE!"

"Are you ever going to shut up?"

"Not until you say Yes."

"Fine, yes!"

"Really?"

"No."

"Ugh, Please!"

"Yes, they can train with you guys."

"Thank you El!" The guys chuckled at my way of getting what I wanted. I ran into the vault where we learn our powers. It's made with titanium to with hold any sort of power. I sat in the vault and stretched my wings. Black feathers shot out and in the middle of the air turned to daggers. I looked at the daggers in the wall. "That's new." The guys laughed as they made their way out of the vault. The door slammed shut and the speaker came on.

"Whenever you're ready." I swirled my hand around like Jared had done and fire shot into my hand. It didn't hurt like I expected it to, there was just a tiny tingle that I could barely feel. I pushed my hand out and fire flew across the room and hit our target in the middle. I danced around in my happy dance. "Kat!" I jumped as the speaker came on without warning. "Try the room thing." I took a deep breath, kneeled on the ground and placed my hand on the ground. The room lit up in flames. Wow! This is so cool! I switched to Sebastian's power and turned to the fire. I took a deep breath and let out ice instead of air. "Good job. Now go find your friend!" I ran out of the vault, past my mates and up the stairs to the dormitory. My mates were laughing as I ran into Jared and Sebastian's room. They jumped as their door slammed open.

"Holy Moly! Jared is now the fire man! Whoop!" Jared and Sebastian just stared at me as the guys came running in and collapsed on the couch. Finally Jared spoke.

"How did you guys find out. I didn't tell you guys yet. I was going to tomorrow." Quinn smirked.

"I'm your best friend, I know everything." Quinn winked at me.