Chapter 10

Sean

In the theatre, Sebastian made us sit in the back. He and Jared made out with one another, Quinn sat watching us and the movie and Kat and I cuddled while watching the movie. During a jump scare or some thing happened that made me jump, Kat giggled at me. She didn't flinch at the part in the bathroom with the blood and the part in the old Well house. The end during Pennywise's dance, she laughed at that! I found that extremely scary and disturbing! Over all I really liked IT, especially since I got to see it with Kat and maybe Quinn too.

——————————

Today is training day. People with their powers go and battle with others and obstacles to teach us control. There was a power shielding screen for people who want to view what happens. Kat, Jared, Quinn, Haden and Georgie came to watch Sebastian and I compete and train. The SPH (Supernaturally Powered Humans) lined up as they started calling out combat and battle partners. Boys with boys and girls with girls.

"Up first is Sebastian and India! Second is Sean and Fredrick! Third..." I stopped listening. I went to the practice ring and sparred with Sebastian making sure we practice some skills that Kat taught us. We didn't practice what we call 'The Kat Flip' though, that will always be a winning blow. Sebastian's turn came up.

Sebastian entered the rink and the match began. He and his opponent circled one another until India threw the first punch. Sebastian leaned back easily dodging it. India kept throwing punches in attempt to get him but he was just tiring himself out. When India's movements became slow and crummy, Sebastian turned around and gave an obvious fake back kick with his right leg but when India went to grab his leg, he swung his left leg to his face while turning 180 degrees for extra motion. We call this the 'Fakers Kick'. India fell unconscious to the ground. Cheers erupted and Sebastian bowed before helping the nurses take India to the hospital wing. Next was my turn.

I walked into the ring and began to circle my opponent. I did the opposite of what Sebastian started with and threw a fake punch to the stomach and threw a real one to the face at the same time. My opponent rubbed his cheek from where I punished him. That's when Fredrick went all out. Tried to hit me with sloppy and predictable movements begging for the pay back punch that will never happen. I did as Kat taught us and waited until he tired himself out. Time for 'The Kat Flip'! I swung my legs around his neck while flipping through the air bringing him down to the ground with me. He groaned as we landed then the final task of 'The Kat Flip' began. I wrapped my arms around his neck with my legs still there. Then I held my position until he passed out. I scurried off him to do no more damage. Cheers erupted around me. Now it's time for power obstacles.

I headed to the locked room after watching my friends head to the viewing window outside the room. They locked the doors behind me and I braced myself as they started the robots.

The first robot cane at me and I gave a back kick so it slammed into the wall. The second and third ones I dodged before they came back around. I stretched my arms out in a cross position. My fingers started crackling with electricity and lighting building up between my fingers. The robots came at me again and I clapped my hands in front of me as lightning shot out of my hands towards the robots, destroying them in a matter of a mili-second. The door opened and people came in clapping me on the back. I wandered into the back to watch Sebastian before heading to the room to shower.