Chapter 5

Sean

Kat got along with everyone today. She's sweet yet tough in a way that's kind of sexy. I invited everyone over for breakfast at ten o'clock tomorrow morning and I am really excited to cook. When Kat excused herself for a shower, I lost all train of thought on breakfast tomorrow and all I could think about was her body in that shower. She had muscle and curves in all the right places from what I could see today and yet, it didn't seem to be enough. My jeans became tight and uncomfortable as my dick became harder and harder just thinking about her. I wandered to my room and got in my pyjamas. I set my alarm clock for eight before heading to close the door then to the bed to release myself.

I reach into my shorts and wrap my fingers around my cock. I gave it a gentle squeeze. I moaned. I moved up and down in a fast rhythm and started to lose the rhythm as I came close to my edge. I grunted. I pounded as hard as I could and went up and down in fast and rough motions until I came. God! That felt nice. I fell fast asleep from there.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I hit it over and over again until it stopped. I hopped out of bed, brushed my teeth and started making breakfast after my early morning coffee. I made double chocolate waffles and homemade chocolate syrup. I placed out whip cream and fruit as well. Next I made bacon, sausages and hash browns then set them out. I felt no need to make eggs. I hated them anyway. I was humming a tune that belonged to a random song and grabbed chocolate milk and juice from the fridge. I hit the fridge closed with my hip and turned around. I froze. Kat stood behind me smiling and chuckling at the way she found me. I could feel my face heat up. She walked over to the island and grabbed a grape from the fruit bowl. The way her mouth puckered around... Stop That! She took a deep breath.

"It smells delicious." I smiled.

"Thanks." She returned my smile.

"No problem." I walked around to the table, bringing the meat along with it. She gasped as I turned around to face her. I raised an eyebrow and she responds by blushing and turning away. I grabbed eight plates and put them in a pile beside all the food. I plan to eat on the couch. By the time everything is done, it's nine fifty and we have 5 more minutes until they all arrive. I put on some clothes while I waited. A knock sounded at the door and I scrambled out of my room to the front. I stopped in the living room as I was about to reach the door. Kat still stood there in her Rick and Morty pjs, opening the door to let people in. Jared and Sebastian came in. Jared was dressed but Sebastian was in his South Park pyjama pants, probably too lazy to get dressed and will probably stay in that all day. Kat saw Sebastian and laughed.

"I love your pants." He looked over to her then chuckled.

"I love your pjs and the show." Jared paused and looked at her. "Too lazy to actually get dressed?" She smirked.

"Too lazy for mornings, you're lucky I actually got up." Kat and Sebastian talked non-stop on stupid subjects and arguments and never stopped when everyone arrived, never stopped to greet everyone else, only stopping to chew on food. They seem so much alike.