16.

"Okay now you're just fighting sleep." Aryn mumbled as Harem's eyes began to open and close slowly. He was laying on his back with his head in her lap while she massaged moisturizer into his skin, as this had become a routine for them. He'd shower, wash his hair and face, and then she would moisturize his face, which would always put him to sleep. "I don't want to leave you up, but I'm fucking exhausted. And this feels so good."

"Tuh. Go to bed Harem. I probably won't go to sleep any time soon, I have a headache from all that crying." Aryn told him, running her nails against his scalp. He made purr like noises as he closed his eyes fully and his breathing slowed down a little bit. She was honestly surprised because she had never put him to sleep so fast. Now, all that was left was to sneak off. There were some nights where Harem could sleep like a bear in hibernation, and other nights he could wake at the sound of a pin drop. She was hoping tonight wasn't the latter. She carefully moved his head from her lap and climbed out of the bed, grabbing her laptop before she walked out.

***

Harem's eyes fluttered open when he felt the coldness of the sheets where Aryn was supposed to be laying. He figured something was off, since he had actually had room to move around and didn't have a warm body clinging to him, wheezing in his ear. Not that it bothered him. He swung his legs over the side of the bed, moving to sit up. He then trotted to the bathroom where he peed and swished a capfull of mouthwash before walking down the hall into the living room.

Harem stood at the end of hallway, watching Aryn as she layed on her stomach, stretched out on the couch making her butt cheeks bounce out of boredom while she typed away on her laptop and listened to music. She had a blanket covering her lower half, but he was still able to make out what she was doing. "I get it how I live it, I live it how I get it. Count the mothafuckin' digits."

He cracked a tiny smile, watching her rap along with Rihanna. Harem was glad to see her utilizing and enjoying the unintended gift. "We can move this here...move this there...can't touch this." Aryn mumbled as she layed there, working around his busy schedule, trying to clear up Friday of the following week so that she could go see her family. She would've opted for Saturday or Sunday, on Saturday he had an appointment with a tailor, and on Sunday Harem had a family dinner, one she was invited to attend, by his mother nonetheless, so there was no way they could miss that. Her phone dinged with a text from Nicole, the assistant of one of Harem's business partners, agreeing to reschedule a meeting. Seeing as it was almost three in the morning, Aryn assumed that Nicole, like her, couldn't sleep as well, or she just took her job very serious.

She only had a week before she would be able to see her family, and right now, her nerves were getting to her. So many things were rushing through her head, like what if they didn't live in the same house, or they weren't home when she showed up, or what if they didn't want to see her.

Harem noticed her change in mood and took it upon himself to approach her. Aryn saw Harem approaching so she pulled her headphones down "What are you doing up?" He asked, before letting out a small yawn. It was almost the cutest thing she had ever seen. Aryn sighed, closing her laptop and putting it aside. "I can't sleep." "Try harder." She knew she was supposed to be in bed by 2, and it was now 2:57. Aryn frowned, if it was that easy, she'd be asleep by now.

"C'mere." He said groggily, he sounded sleepy and oh so sexy, but she felt a tinge of guilt because she was the reason he couldn't sleep. "Lay." She draped herself over him with one of her legs between his and the other stretched out. Once he was sure she was comfortable she felt him glide his hands across her skin, halting to slip his fingers under the waistband of her panties and slide them down. He flung them onto the couch next to him and hopefully he'd remember to grab them when they went to his bedroom because if not, Leone would have a field day with them.

His hands began to rub and knead her butt cheeks, occasionally spreading them apart to look at the treasure between her thighs. He planted his hands firmly on her ass, using his thumbs to pull her lips apart. She gasped as she felt his fingers rubbing her slit before slowly pushing their way inside of her. Her pussy was warm and wet and fit snug around his fingers, as it always did.

Aryn let out a sigh she didn't even know she was holding in as she placed her head against her arms and layed there, allowing herself to be pleasured. He transitioned back and forth between rubbing her clit and fingering her. Aryn was able to control her moans, however she couldn't control the gasps, whimpers and repetitions of the words 'fuck' 'shit' and 'right there', whenever he'd rub her spot—which was quite often. Aryn's eyes slowly drifted closed as she gripped the blanket, kicking her free leg up and curling her toes. Her body had never been handled in such a way, to the point where the pleasure had began to skyrocket and became too much for her. He repositioned them, with him now behind her, standing with one of his knees on the couch.

With him behind her instead of under, he was able to gain more leverage and finger fuck her faster and deeper. He gripped her waist, holding her in place, forcing her to take the pleasure he was instilling. Left with no other choice, she formed her blanket into a makeshift pillow and layed her head on it, while Harem continued to make her feel good. She arched her back effortlessly, and the sight made him harder than he already was.

Finally, going in for the kill he used his thumb to tickle her other hole, making her moan uncontrollably. Her moans were muffled by the blanket as she pressed her face into it, before lifting her head and letting out a small scream as she came. Her juices dripped down between her lips, creating a gorgeous waterfall of cum. It was a beautiful sight and he was unable to resist it. He dragged her body towards him, turning her over on her back and leaning down to place her thighs on his shoulders and his face between her legs. Aryn stared up at him with eyes full of shock and lust as she bit her lip, waiting on what was next. Was he about to do what she thought he was. She had thought it was over, mistaking the time that he had taken to stare at her pussy as a sign that it was. As he held her up to his face, his mouth watered at the sight of her treasure. Harem began by dragging the tip of his tongue against her clit, sucking on it occasionally.

Aryn intertwined her fingers with the ones of his free hand and tangled her other hand in his hair. His hair was freshly washed and almost felt like silk between her fingers. She lightly dragged her fingers against his scalp, earning a moan from him, which reciprocated the same from her. "Fuck." She gasped out. Her moans were music to his ears as he ran his tongue up and down her slit before entering her.

Her warmth engulfed his tongue and her mouth formed into a giant 'O' and her eyes rolled back as she felt it moving inside of her. Their eye contact remained intact as he ate her out, making the moment even more intimate and passion-filled.

Aryn stared down at him for as long as she could before her eyes began to roll back, her back began to arch, and her thighs began to tremble. Sliding her fingers from between his, she used both hands to push at his head at an attempt to get him to stop. She honestly didn't know why she was trying to make him stop. Lord knows she didn't want him to stop.

With his arm now free, he wrapped it around her waist, keeping her in place as he continued to feast. Aryn let out one last scream, as her movements ceased and she gripped the blanket tightly. He realized that she came when she stopped her struggling and liquid began to run down his chin.

Harem slurped up her juices, and didn't let her go until he licked her clean. He stared down at her tear stained face, exhaustion written all over it as she smiled tiredly at him. Lifting her up bridal style, he took her to the room and layed her on the bed before going to the bathroom. When he returned, Aryn was now on her stomach, cuddled up with a pillow, right knee bent upward across the spot where he should've been.

She looked comfortable, almost too peaceful to bother, but he still he took the washcloth and gently wiped in between her thighs before joining her in bed. She mumbled out a 'thank you' and wasted no time scooting over to where he was, placing her head in the crook of his neck and her thigh over his his bottom half. "G'night." Aryn mumbled out, before letting sleep consume her.

Song: BANKS x Brain