12.

Excuse any mistakes 🤖 enjoy !

When the next day came, Harem was still a bit under the weather, but it was Friday, his favorite day and on Friday's everyone got to leave early. He beat Aryn waking up, thank God. She always took the longest showers. He showered for at least twenty minutes before wrapping a towel around his waist and walking in the room. He slipped on some briefs, a pair of basketball shorts, a t shirt and some slides and went to take Leone for his morning walk.

Aryn followed suit, taking a forty-five minute shower, brushing her teeth, washing her face and getting dressed. Her hair looked a mess, as it was slowly reverting after being blown out, so she threw it in a slick, yet messy bun and did her edges. Aryn's attire consisted of a denim jacket over a sunflower yellow midi dress, and matching old skool vans as well. She dressed it up with a cute rhinestone choker, some sun glasses and rings, and then assessed her appearance in the mirror. She looked bomb as fuck from the side, she could see that, but what about every other angle.

 She looked bomb as fuck from the side, she could see that, but what about every other angle

She twisted and turned, looking at herself from different angles. She pulled at the yellow fabric, hating how it showed every lump, bump and dimple her body had. What. The. Fuck, would possess me to buy a yellow fucking dress. She thought to herself. She mostly wore black for a reason. Although the color looked gorgeous on her complexion, it showed everything, and now she subconsciously felt insecure.

Meanwhile Harem had done his morning hygiene routine, walked Leone, changed into his actual outfit of the day and now he was currently filling Leone's bowls with food and water. Seeing as she still wasn't done, he decided that he would have to go get her. She felt hands against her own, gripping them and placing them at her sides. "You've been here for at least thirty minutes. You look fine, let's go." He assured her. He took in Aryn's appearance, silently admiring her. She looked good, good enough to eat, actually. Especially since she was wearing his favorite color. Giving herself one more glance, she followed him out of the bathroom. Watching him as he walked in front of her, Aryn took in what he was wearing as well. Harem wore a pair of black denim overall shorts with one side unbuckled, paired with a plain red T-shirt, and custom red Bape shark tooth old skool vans. The outfit looked so childish, but he made it look so masculine and sexy.

That was one of the things she liked about him. He could definitely dress, and everything he wore always looked good on him. It almost wasn't fair. Hell, it wasn't fair.
***

Once they arrived to the building Aryn quickly settled down in her office, placing her bag on her desk, and closing her door back. She then walked to the elevator and exited the building, making her way to Mr.Joe's cafe. "Mr.Joe." "Aryn?" The voice was a male's, but it definitely wasn't Mr.Joe. The man standing behind the counter wasn't Mr.Joe, instead it was his grandson Riley. "Hey Riley. Long time no see. I'm surprised you still remember me." They weren't exactly friends. They merely interacted because they helped each other with homework and cheated off of each other during trig exams. "Definitely. And like I'd ever forget that voice. How's life going?"