5.

"A sub, submissive." "I don't know what that is." I was completely puzzled, and wanted to know what a submissive was and why he thought I was one. "At times I got the impression that you're afraid of me, but your mouth is so fucking reckless. So, I just came to the conclusion that you were a sub, a bratty one at that." Once again, I was left speechless with my mouth gaping open. "Wha-why?"

"Why? Because you can't look me in the eyes too long because you know I don't like it. If I'm near you and I move, you flinch." I hadn't even noticed. "You even got your nails yellow because it's my favorite color." He exclaimed. "Maybe I just wanted yellow nails." I mumbled. "What?"

"Nothing." I sighed. "My point. I rest my case." He smirked, walking away. Once he was out of earshot, I groaned, balled my fists up and stomped my feet. "Uggghhhh." It may have looked childish but it seemed like the only thing I could do to get this built up tension out of my system, however it failed miserably. Harem was a pain in my ass, literally, everything he did pissed me off. The way he smirked when he knew he was right, the way he felt like his punk ass knew my life, and especially that annoying ass mind reading thing he does "unintentionally."

I walked to his bedroom, where he wasn't. Thank god. Grabbing my laptop I decided to browse. What is a submissive? Going straight to images, because I'm a visual learner, I was shocked to see photos of naked women kneeling at men's feet, Some wearing collars, tiara's and buttplug kitten tails, and some strapped to what looked like torture machines. Closing my laptop, I took a breath, my heart was beating like a damn drum for no apparent reason. Why the fuck did he think I was into some shit like that.

I layed on my back, and stared at myself on the ceiling. I was tired of these white walls, and I wanted to get out of this house and away from that man, even if it was only for a walk around the block with Leone, who over the past few days I've found to be such a sweetheart. Getting up and fixing my shirt, I walked out of the room and set off to find Harem. I heard Kendrick Lamar's Humble blaring from the back of the house, and I followed the music and opened the door to an in home gym. He was doing pull ups, and he still hadn't noticed me yet. I watched as the muscles in his arms bulged every time he pulled himself up. He was shirtless and he only had on a pair of black sweat shorts. After doing three more pull ups he let go of the bar and got down. "What?" His voice boomed over the music and I felt myself jump, he knew I was here the whole time?

"Um, can we go somewhere, me and Leone." "No." He answered quicker than I asked. Um, let's try this again. "Well, can I go somewhere?" I offered, maybe he didn't trust me with his dog. "No."

The fact that I even had to ask him to go somewhere was absurd, so the fact that he said I couldn't, made me feel like a hostage. "Why not?" I asked. "Because I said so." Who did he think he was, my father?  "Harem!" I whined, grabbing his hand before he could walk away from me. "Please, please!" I hugged him from behind immediately regretting it when I felt how sweaty he was. "Gross. Please Harem, I been couped in the house for days!" "It's only been half a day, kill the dramatics." He deadpanned. I continued to pout, still holding his hand. "Fine, fine just stop being such a fucking baby. God, you're becoming a pain in my ass." His tone was much more harsher than usual, and I can honestly say my feelings were hurt. "Well, you." I poked at his chest. "Should've never kidnapped me in the first fucking place if you didn't want me to be a 'pain in your ass' you arrogant asshole."

The look on his face read pure anger, and now my heart was damn near beating out of my chest. Maybe he had finally snapped, and he was going to kill me like he'd threatened to two nights ago. "I'm done sparing you, Aryn."