8.

Aryn 🌻

Monday morning rolled around quicker than I expected, and I was up before the sun. My alarm was blaring and I immediately felt a slap against my barely covered bottom. "Stop it." He sleepily demanded, as I rubbed my stinging butt. I frowned, bucking at his sleeping figure with my fist raised. I stopped the alarm, watching as he pulled the covers back over him and went right back to sleep. Which he could do because he's his own boss.

I climbed out of bed, careful not to wake Harem again. I showered quickly, and brushed my hair into a sleek top knot bun. Since my baby hair was so fine, I was able to lay my edges down with a bit of Harem's gel, which would have to do until I took him on a beauty supply run. A pair of black straight legged dress pants, a white long sleeved button up and a pair of black pumps made up my work attire. Aside from a bit of ink on the lining from when an open pen, my bag was still in good condition, therefore it would now be my work bag. For now I didn't have much to put in it. Just a sweater in case it was cold, my MacBook in case I needed it and and my laptop and phone's charger. I also put my heels in my bag, and slipped on a pair of cute, simple black jelly flip flops. After doing a quick spin in the mirror, I was on my way. The bus took twenty minutes to come, and when it did I paid my fare and took the fourty five minute long ride to work. The stop ended up being a block away from the establishment and I ended up doing a little bit of walking, luckily I had flip flops on.

I walked in, and saw the same bitch that turned down my interview about a week ago, she was lucky I wasn't as petty as I used to be because I would've told Harem to fire her ass. "Back for an interview? I told you they-" "Stop talking to me." I told her, singing out the words, and waving my badge around. She gave me a stale face and I followed up with a small smile and a flash of my middle finger. It wasn't the most mature thing to do, but it damn sure made me feel good. Boarding the elevator, I burst out laughing at what I had just done. It was a bit childish, but I couldn't stand bitches like her. Bitches who'd put other people down just to see themselves on top. And she wasn't even on top! She was a damn receptionist.

I got off on the designated floor and peeked in Mr.Demage's office, making sure he wasn't here yet and luckily he wasn't here yet. Honestly, it didn't look like anyone was here', aside from a woman at the front desk and a few other people I seen getting on the elevator. I took a few minutes, taking in his office, and it was gorgeous. There wasn't much to it, there looked to be a lounging area equipped with a couch and a flat screen mounted onto the wall.

 There wasn't much to it, there looked to be a lounging area equipped with a couch and a flat screen mounted onto the wall

It was simple, yet luxurious, a lot like the man it belonged to. Closing his door, I made it to my own office which was right next door. Nothing too tacky, but it could use some sprucing up, but luckily it shared the same great view.