A Kiss

~Hannah's POV~

We started to walk home together.

When we got to the sidewalk in front of the Team house, we stopped.

Mitch stared at me. "What?" I smiled goofily.

"Hannah, I can't describe what I'm feeling. Ever since I met you, I-" A crack of thunder interrupted him.

Before I knew it, he had wrapped me in a hug, leaned down, and full-out kissed me. I didn't want to, but he was the only thing preventing me from falling and hitting my head on the sidewalk. He had me there.

I wouldn't say it was a great kiss. In fact, it was far from it. It was more of me trying to pull away, and Mitch not wanting to.

I couldn't pull away. He wouldn't let me.

"Hey Hannah, I just wanted to make sure you were-" Adam came outside from the garage. Mitch pulled away, and blushed out of pure embarrassment.

"Mitch, what the heck do you think you're doing?" Adam asked, clearly already knowing the answer.

"Adam, it's not-"

"GET AWAY FROM HANNAH!" Adam screamed, charging at Mitch.

He punched him in the jaw, and it made a satisfying crack.

"Adam, please, I-"

Adam backed off, his fury suddenly gone. I ran into the house, not wanting to see anything more. The door slammed shut behind me.

I ran my fingers through my hair. What had gotten into those two? It wasn't okay that Mitch kissed me. I felt nothing towards him! We weren't anything more than friends. And Adam didn't need to punch him.

Why did this have to happen?

(Author's Note:

Well anyways, that's the end of: Abandoned by Team- Crafted?

Baiii all my little lions!

Join da pride today!)