Paparazzi

~Hannah's POV~

"Hey, Adam. There's another reporter outside," I warned Adam. He'd had his hand on the doorknob and was about to walk outside. He released his hand from the handle, and walked to the window.

"Not just one. Five," he counted. I sighed. I didn't know why reporters and paparazzi found a girl missing an arm so "fabulous" to do news about. Bethany said she had gone through the same thing; that it never really stops.

The cameraman snapped a picture of Adam, and Adam backed away from the window. He waved to the reporters, and pulled the curtains together.

"We can't just sit inside all day," I said, flopping on the couch.

"You're right. But how do you think we can get out without them nagging you with questions?" Adam asked. I thought long and hard.

Then I thought some more, to no prevail.

"Maybe we should just give them what they want. Maybe I should just go outside and answer a few questions," I suggested.

It was better then just making them wait impatiently; getting them worked up.

"No, they'll tear you to pieces!" Adam warned. I unlocked the door, and stepped outside.

"No!" I heard Adam yell from inside. There were bright flashes of light, and so many voices.

"Hannah! Over here!"

"Hannah!"

"Hannah, can you answer this?"

"Hannah, I'm from Channel 6 Action News-"

"Hannah, how does it feel to live with one arm?"

"Hannah!"

"Hannah, I asked you a question!"

It was too much. I ran back inside and locked the door. I heard some snaps of cameras, but I didn't care. I was safe now.

"That. Was. Crazy," I breathed.

Adam gave me a cold stare.

"What?" I asked. He just kept staring.

"I told you not to go. You didn't listen," he stated.

"It was two minutes!" I defended myself.

Adam walked upstairs, turned around to give me a glare, and kept walking.

I sat down on the sofa, stunned. What had just happened?

(Author's Note: I just had to update, sorry for it being so short!

Baiii all my little lions!

Join da pride today!)