Home at Last!

~Winta's POV~

I was up in my room, getting dressed for the day. It was 8 in the morning on a Saturday, so I dressed in a sort of lazy day outfit.

That outfit consisted of an Aztec design racerback tank top, a bright purple cami underneath, and light-wash denim shorts with studs on the pockets.

I put my hair up in a messy bun, and walked downstairs. I sat on the living room couch, and grabbed my iPod 5 off the coffee table. I turned it on, and logged into Wattpad.

I had about 27 notifications. Wow! I had been offline for a day and a half, and that was a lot for me!

14 votes.

2 followers.

9 comments.

2 chapter updates.

I was pretty pleased with that, so I updated my status.

"Wow guys, thanks for all da support! Maybe I'll update later, but I've been super busy!"

I had Hannah on my mind when I wrote the last part. Yeah, I was super busy thinking about her. Worrying about how she was doing.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the front door. Since I was the closest one, I stood up and strode over to the door, twisting the knob. It was like a hurricane was bursting into the room. Neryece bolted in.

"HOW YA BEEN DOING? I AM SOOO SORRY ABOUT HANNAH! I CAME TO CHEER YA UP! CAUSE I AM HERE FOR YA, SISTA!" Neryece yelled, throwing herself into the living room, flailing her arms.

I sighed, shutting the door once she was inside.

"I guess you didn't hear that-" I was interrupted by the back door screeching open.

"Jason? What the heck man!" I yelled in the direction of the door. He, Mitch, Jerome, and I, (and now Neryece) were the only ones home. Mitch and Jerome were upstairs recording, so I assumed it was Jason who had opened the door, and made a terrible screeching noise.

"What?" I heard Jason scream back. My heart stopped pounding for a second.

Jason's voice didn't come from down the hall.

He was upstairs.

So who had been at the door?

My question was answered that very second when Adam and Rene came bursting through the door. Adam was carrying a large duffel bag, which I didn't think he had owned up until now.

He set it down on the couch behind me. I looked at Rene.

"Where's Hannah?" I muttered in pure shock. I had convinced myself she was coming home, but I guess I was wrong.

Adam went to the kitchen and grabbed a banana out of the fruit bowl. He threw it at the duffel bag, and it bounced off.

I turned back around to face Rene, my back to the bag.

"Well," Rene began.

I felt someone hug me from behind.

I turned around, and there was Hannah.

"Hannah!" I screamed. She covered her ears and smiled.

I hugged her back, and I didn't want to let go.

But I figured she liked breathing just as much as me, so I released myself from her.

Neryece ran over, jumping on Hannah, making her fall to the ground.

"HEY, BUDDY!" Neryece screamed with excitement.

Hannah shoved Neryece back, and attempted to stand up, but Neryece just tackled her again.

"Well, I can see you're happy she's home," Adam laughed.

We were, obviously.

She was home.

At last.

(Author's Note: I have nothing to say... Other than the thing about Hannah being in the duffel bag wasn't supposed to be meant any type of weird way... It was supposed to be a surprise for Winta!

Btw this chappie is dedicated to the amazingly talented @AkiraGreenWriting! Go follow her, she's pretty awesome.

Baiii all my little lions!

Join da pride today!)