Beep

~Rene's POV~

"....Hannah is..." the doctor appeared to be holding back tears.

"In critical condition. In other words, she's on the brink of being brain dead."

What? How could this have-

"The impact of being thrown into the ground, and then hitting the ground, has left her with such severe skull damage, it has effected her brain as well. I'm so sorry..." he said.

"No..." I looked over at Hannah. She looked so peaceful... How could she be going through so much pain?

~Hannah's POV~

"Hannah is in critical condition," an unfamiliar voice said through the darkness. I could hear it, but why couldn't I see who was saying it? I couldn't see anything!

"In other words, she's on the brink of being brain dead," the voice said again.

WHAT? I wasn't close to being brain dead! I could still hear everything this person was saying! This couldn't be real...

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't seem to do anything at the moment. Other than hear the terrible words this person was saying.

"No..." I heard Rene say.

Rene! I tried to yell for her, I tried to see her in my mind, to wake up, and tell her it was alright.

But I couldn't see anything. Or yell, or comfort her. It was useless to try.

BBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

"NO!" I heard Rene cry.

And then I couldn't hear anything.