Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Fourteen

Here’s Chapter Fourteen and don’t forget to tell me what you think. Also thank you for all the support this story has received.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************                                   

Alpha Of My Dreams – Chapter Fourteen

Jaden POV:

“Damn, I can’t get any sleep,” I said to myself as I looked over at Keisha with her mouth wide open and snoring. That’s how she is, if she has been drinking and we all drank a little tonight but Keisha is a lightweight when it comes to drinking.

Since I can’t get any sleep I may as well go get me something to drink, then go sleep with Travis and let Jasmine and Keisha have my room. As I walk down the stairs I notice that the patio door is open, and as I got closer to the door I could hear Keith’s voice.

“I can’t wait till this is done so I can have this pack to myself, without the old man around,” he said and I could feel my anger rise as he spoke of our father that way.

“Man, just be patient, just think in a couple of days you will have this pack and I will have Alex’s pack after we kill them both,” said another voice that I recognized as Jason’s. These fools must be crazy if they think they are going to kill my dad and Alex.

“What are we going to do about Jaden and Travis?” Keith asked. I tried to look out the door without being seen but all I saw was their shadow from the area light outside.

“Well as for Jaden, I plan to make her my wife whether she likes it or not. As for Travis, I say we kill his gay ass too, so he doesn’t cause us anymore trouble,” Jason said as my body started to shake from anger. The nerve of these two asshole thinking they can just kill my family, and take what they want, well they have another thing coming.

“That sounds like a plan, I never liked his punk ass anyway and as for my spoiled ass sister, she’s all yours,” Keith stated laughing. Damn I knew we weren’t close but damn I didn’t think he hated us that much. It’s making me sick to the stomach to hear my own brother planing to kill my dad, my mate, and our brother then sell me to my worst enemy. That’s fucked up on all levels.

“What about your mom?  You know she will be a problem too,” Jason stated.

“We will make it seem like an accident and kill my parents together,” Keith stated as if it was an everyday occurrence. These fools are crazy, and I have to worn my dad and Alex.

Maybe I can sneak out and worn Alex then bring him back here to warn my dad together. Being as quite as I can, I turned around and walked to the front door and sneaked outside. I know if I try to turn on my car they will hear me so I decided to shift and run to Alex’s house which wasn’t but thirty minutes away.