Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Four

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, but here the next chapter. Don’t forget to vote, comment and become a fan.

 **********************************************************************

Alpha of My Dreams – Chapter Four

Alex POV:

“Mate, Mate, I want her!” my wolf demanded.

Struggling with my wolf, I looked at this angel standing in front of me, while wanting to take her into my arms and hold her. I know I sound like a wuss, but it’s like she brings out the softer side of me. Then I see Travis walk up to her, and put his arm around her, making me want to rip his arm off, but I hold in the growl that was rising in my chest.

“Jaden, it’s about time you and Keisha get here. I wanted you to meet Alex, Alpha of the Bluestone Pack. Alex this is my twin sister, Jaden and her friend Keisha,” Travis said causing me to relax, but my wolf still didn’t like his arm on our mate.

“It’s nice to meet you,” I said keeping my eyes on Jaden’s face, and I thought that her name was so pretty. I know it sounds cheesy; I can’t get over how beautiful my mate is.

“It nice to meet you too,” Jaden said and her voice was so soft and angelic, that I just wanted her to keep talking, because I could listen to her all day.

As she looked into my eyes it was like we were the only ones in the hall as I smiled at her, then the bell rang. Then she looks behind me and I remember that my pack was standing behind me.

“I’m sorry, these are members of my pack and my closest friends,” I said smiling and as I looked at my pack I see Jacob looking at Keisha and she was staring at him.

“Nice to meet you all, we better get to class before we’re late,” my angel said and then she rushed down the hall pulling her friend with her. It took everything in me not to run behind her.

“Go after her, our mate is getting away!” my wolf growled.

“I know, but she’s the alpha’s daughter so we have to take it easy,” I told him, but that didn’t calm him at all.

“We better get to class,” Jacob and Travis said at the same time.  

Then Travis looked at his sister’s retreating back and then at me with an smirk on his face,

“Alright,” I agreed and we started walking down the hall to homeroom which we all had together.

Walking down the hall, I wondered how I could gain her trust, and how her father and family will take the news of us being mates. Male werewolves are very protective of their family. Then I remembered the bonfire tonight at their house, and I realized I could use  this opportunity to get to know her and her family. Walking into our class, and walking to the back of the room, I took a seat between Jacob and Brian with Travis sitting in front of us.

“J, what was up with you and what’s her name?” I asked drawing everyone’s attention.

“Man, I think she’s my mate,” he replied smiling.

“Congrads man, I think I found mine too,” I said causing Travis to turn around in his seat.

“Alex who is she, maybe I can help you out,” Travis said smiling, and I instantly wished I had used our pack link to talk to my pack.

“It’s your sister,” I said ready for his reaction, but I wasn’t going to deny my mate for anyone.

“Alex you seem like a cool dude, and my sister is like my other half so all I’m going to say is don’t hurt her,” Travis said looking me in my eye, then looked at the floor out of respect. Normally I would take that as a challenge but I understand where he’s coming from, because I would feel the same way about my sister.

“Travis, I would die before I would hurt her,” I replied just before the bell rung for us to go to first period.

Walking out of class into the halls, I pulled Travis aside, “Man, I want to keep this between us till tonight so I can talk to your sister and your dad.”

“I understand, plus you and my sister can get to know each other,” Travis replied as we came to stand in front of our lockers again.

“I appreciate it,” I replied just as someone bumped into me, and as I caught them in my arms as they fell and I felt sparks shoot up my arms. When I looked into their face, I realized it was Jaden.

“I’m sorry,” she said looking confused.

“Are you alright?” I asked her then I looked down the hall at the puck ass Jason, who had knocked her down. He was standing with his friends smiling at me, causing my wolf to want to rip out his throat for hurting my mate, plus I hadn’t forgot that shit from earlier.

“I’m fine,” Jaden said to me, bring my eyes back to her, and then she had a shocked expression on her face. Then in the blink of an eye, she was pulling her friend down the hall.

“She’s leaving, go after her,” my wolf yelled.

I wanted to chase her just as much as he did, then I realized that she must have realized that we are mates, when we touched. Seeing her walk way, I felt like half of me was gone.

“You two need to relax, you will see them at lunch. Plus don’t forget you will see them at the bonfire. Plus, you two have something on your hands when it comes to those two, plus it’s one more to add to their group named Jasmine ,” Travis said laughing while looking at me and Jacob, which caused us to growl, then we all started laughing when we realized  how we looked staring after our mates.

“Let’s get to class,” I said starting to walk down the hall, causing them to laugh harder as they followed me.

Walking down the hall, I see that puck Jason again and I feel my anger consume me and I growled causing my pack to go on alert.

“What’s you looking at?” Jason said laughing, and looking around at his friends as they laughed too.

Before I knew it, I had him pinned up against the hall with my hand around his throat.

“I’m looking at a dead man, if you touch my mate again,” I growled lifting him off the ground.

Don’t forget to vote, comment, and become a fan. Also thank you for reading my story and I will try to post again tomorrow.