Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Two

Hey guys, here chapter two. Please vote and let me know if you like my story or not. *********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alpha of My Dreams

Chapter Two:

Alex POV:

Waking up to my alarm going off, and then after cutting it off I drag myself into my bathroom to take a quick shower to wake up. While showering, I think about all that's happened this past year. Boy, this has been a hard year for my pack, with my dad, Alvin Jenkins the previous alpha being killed by my Uncle Jerry and his rouge pack during an surprise attack all because he was always jealous my dad. Since then I have become the alpha of the Blue Moon Pack, and we had to relocate because during the attack they burned down our homes plus my mom, Jennifer Jenkins needed a fresh start. Watching my mom, I know she misses my dad, plus losing your mate usually sends you into a deep depression because it like you lost half of yourself, but lately she been keeping herself busy decorating our new pack house.

After getting dressed in a pair black Dickie cargo shorts and a white t-shirt and pairing that with my black and white jordans, I head downstairs to the dining room where I find my mom passing out plates of sausage and eggs to my pack members.

"Good morning mom," I said as I kiss her on her cheek as she passed me my plate.

"Baby are ready to start your new school?" my mom asked me as she sat down to eat her food.

"Yes mama, plus we are invited by the alpha of the Redstone Packs for a bonfire at his home so we can get to know each other since they are one of our alliances," I said before digging into my food.

"I know, I meet Ava, the alpha female yesterday while I was downtown picking out some curtains for my room," my mom said as she took my empty plate to the sink. I know I eat fast, don’t I?

"Thanks mom, alright everyone we need to get to school," I said as all my friends finished eating and grab the bags.

After grabbing my bag I walked out the house toward my new black Dodge Charger trimmed in silver with new chrome 25inch rims.

"Hey Alex, ready to see if this school got some fine chicks," my best friend and my beta Jacob Davis said as he got in the passenger seat. As you may have guessed Jacob is a stone cold player, but he’s also looking for his mate.

"Man right now I'm focused on finding my mate and you now that. I'm tired of chasing skirts, that only leads to drama and you know it," I said as we pulled out my driveway followed by the other two cars following us.

"Alex, I understand where you’re coming from, we all want to find our mates but there isn’t any harm in looking,” my other best friend Brian Cullen joked from the backseat. Now Brian is more laid back, and just goes with the flow.

All three of us grew up together from diapers, and have had each other’s back no matter what.

"Alright, I’ll admit that I'm interested in see what the girls are working with, but most of all I hope I find my mate," I replied as we pulled into the school parking lot.

"What do you know about the Redstone Pack?" Jacob asked as we got out of my car and was greeted with eye winks and smiles from the girls and hard stares from the dudes.

"I've met with the Alpha and his two sons, the oldest Keith is the alpha to be and the youngest son’s name is Travis. I was told we wouldn't have any problems, but if anyone does give any of you any grief let me know," I replied as my pack and I walked through the front doors of the school headed to the office to get our schedules. As we walked down the hall we continued getting stares, but I guess we do look a little intimidating. Just imagine you see a group of fifteen teenagers with a mix of tall buff guys and girls with toned body also.

After getting our schedules we head to our lockers, which are all close together. When we are walking down the hallway, this tall dude bumps into me.

"Excuse you, man" I yelled as I push the dude from me and instantly my pack was behind me.

"Excuse you, you need to watch were the fuck you going," this chump yelled at me, and instantly my pack starts growling, but I have to keep the peace as the alpha but my wolf wanted to rip his head off.

"Man I'm going to give you five seconds to get out of my face, for I fuck you up," I yelled pushing the dude up against my locker.

 Just before he can reply, the alpha's youngest son Travis ran up to us and grabbed the guy, but I was still keeping an eye on him.

"I see you still starting shit with people Jason, but since Alex and his pack are my new friends and I don't like your dumb ass, I'm only going to warn you one time. Leave them the fuck alone," Travis said banging him against the locker one more time before pushing him down the hall.

"Man, I apologies on behalf of my pack for his dumb ass," Travis said to me holding his hand out, which I shook in return to show on hard feelings.

"It’s cool, who was that chump anyway?" I asked as Travis leaned against my locker.

"That’s Jason Patterson, he thinks he's the shit around here, but he's nothing but a joke," Travis said.

While Travis was talking I smelt a tantalizing scent, and when I turned around to find the source, I saw the finest girl I have ever seen in my life and she smelt amazing.

"Mate! Mate! Mate!" my wolf screamed.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry to leave you hanging, but it’s the suspense that keeps you reading. Believe me you are going to love this next chapter that I will upload tomorrow. Let me know if you have any suggestions for my story also if anyone has any cover ideas let me know.

Leanora