Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Eight

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that I’m very grateful to all the support that this story has received. Please continue to vote, comment, and become a fan so you can stay updated on my stories.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Eight

Alex POV:

“I’ve known since I was little that I was different from the other boys, but being the Alpha’s son makes I kind of hard to be open about being gay,” Travis stated as he leaned against the lockers.

I understand where he coming from, being an alpha’s son isn’t easy. You’re always being watched and expected to act and be a certain why. But didn’t Travis deserve to be happy too.

“Dude, I understand what you’re going though, being an alpha’s son myself, but you have to be honest with yourself, jack, and your family,” I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

“Alex, I just need time. How did you know he was my mate?” Travis said looking at me. It’s funny that I just met him, and I already think of him as my little brother.

“Travis, if you want tonight, we all can sit down and get everything out in the open so that way you won’t be the only one the center of attention. As for how did I know he was your mate, well you had the same look I have on my face when I look at your sister,” I stated as I started walking down the hall.

“I’ll think about it, and did you say my mates name is Jack?” Travis asked as we walked to gym class.

“Yes, Jack is my cousin and we grew up together after his parents were killed by our uncle, who also killed my dad. Jack and his twin sister Kim were only five when it happened, and we are still looking for my uncle Jerry,” I replied as my anger for my uncle started to rise. Every time I think of him I see red, and just want to get my hand around his throat and squeeze. I know I sound crazy, but this man has taken a lot from me, my mom, cousins, my pack and he deserves to pay and he will.

“Alex, I’m sorry to hear about your dad, and family,” Travis stated just as we walked into the gym to see everyone sitting on the bleachers talking, but the teacher wasn’t there, so I guess we got here just in time.

“Thanks man,” I replied as we sat down between Jack and Jacob just as the coach walked in.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

At the end of the day after walking out of the school, we decided to wait for the girls by my car. While waiting as I sit on the hood of my car, I look around at our group as they clowned around and, all of a sudden I feel a soft hand on my arm and when I looked, it was this fake looking girl with too much makeup and not enough clothes on to leave much to the imagination.

“Hi, you must be the new Alpha in town? I‘m Sam,” she said and instantly I felt sick from her touch, so I pushed her away from me and stood up.

“Look, I have a girl, so you can keep moving,” I said looking at her with so much disgust that I wished Jaden would hurry up, but then I didn’t need any more drama and this would result in a cat fight that I didn’t need.

“I saw you all up on Miss Perfect, earlier. Why would you want her when you can have all this?” She asked running her finger down the center of my chest, making me wanted to throw up.

As I stepped back from her, Kim, who is Jakes twin sister stepped up to her, “Look why don’t you leave my cousin alone, before I rearrange that plastic face of yours, or you can wait till his mate gets here and she can handle you,” Kim said smiling as I sat back on my car and watched Kim humiliate this girl. Kim is very protective of her family, is also well trained in martial arts.