Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Three

Thank you to all of you that have read my stories and here the next chapter

**********************************************************************************************************************

Alpha Of My Dreams – Chapter Three

Jaden POV:

“Damn he is fine as hell!”

Standing in from of me is the finest guy I have ever seen, with the pretties emerald green eyes.  It’s like he has me under a spell and I feel myself being pulled toward him.

“Jaden, are you alright?” Keisha asked grabbing my arm and looking at me like I lost my mind.

Giving myself a mental shake, I look at her, “Yeah I fine. “  Feeling that pull again I look at my mystery guy and see that he’s still staring at me.

“Girl, I don’t know who he is, but he is checking you out,” Keisha said drawing me back to our conversation as she bumps in to me and I look at her.

“Yeah I wonder who he is,” I said as I looked at him one more time and noticed that my brother is standing with him. “Travis must know him,“  I said just as Travis looked at me and walked toward us.

“Hi Jaden, it’s about time you and Keisha  got here, I wanted you to meet Alex and Alex this is my twin sister Jaden and her friend Keisha,” Travis said as he put his arm around my shoulders as the mystery guy walked up and stood in front of us, and it was something about him that just shouted authority. I’m not sure if it’s the way his chest was sticking out or the way eye just spoke to me, but I just felt safe around him.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Alex said looking at me as if he could see into my soul. Now I know this sounds cheesy, but you just had to see this guy. He looks just like Shemar Moore off criminal minds, just taller.  His voice was so deep and smooth; I could listen to him all day and not get bored.

Feeling someone pinch my arm I look to see everyone looking at me, like I have lost my mind except Alex, who has the most gorgeous smile on his face, then I remembered that he was speaking to me.

“Hello, it nice to meet you too,” I said just as the warning bell rung, and I see everyone rushing to class except my group and a bunch of people standing behind Alex.

He must have seen me look behind him because, Alex looks behind him then he turns back toward us, “I’m sorry, these are members of my pack and my closest friends.”

So he’s the alpha of the new pack, and damn they were all fine as hell. Looking at Keisha I see her staring at the guy standing beside Alex, and he was staring at her too as if they were the only ones on the planet.

“Nice to meet you all, we better get to class before we’re late,” I said smiling at him one more time and pulling Keisha down the hall headed toward homeroom, before she make a scene. As you can already tell my friend is boy crazy. Now don’t get the wrong impression, Keisha is still a virgin like me, but she is so hooked on finding her mate that she has kissed a lot of frogs trying to find her prince just like I have. The difference is I am tired of being hurt and Keisha just keeps on trying.

Girl, what was that about?” I ask her once we were down the hall, and I see a huge smile on her face like she just found a big treasure.

“J, I think I just found my mate,” Keisha said smiling and bumping into me as we walk down the hall.

“How do you know? You didn’t even speak to each other,” I said just as we walked into Mr. Walker’s homeroom class and walked to the back and took a seat.

“Girl, I know you heard all the stories of when you find your mate you will feel a connection when you look into each other’s eyes, and when you to touch you’ll feel a tingling feeling run though out your body, and as we walked away my wolf was screaming at me to go back to him,” Keisha replied as she turned in her desk to face me.

Then more she talked the more it felt like she was talking about me and Alex, because as I looked into his eyes my wolf was going crazy and wanting to be closer to him.  Then I find out he’s the Alpha of the Bluemoon Pack.

“J, have you been listening to me? “ Keisha asked hitting my arm drawing me from my thoughts.

“Ouch girl, and yes I heard you, and if you feel he’s your mate then I will make sure you two meet, plus we’re having a bonfire tonight at the house so we can meet the Bluemoon Pack,” I said looking up at Mr. Walker, who was sitting at his desk looking over papers while the rest of the students were talking or listening to music with their headphones.

“Girl, we have got to look good tonight, I am coming over your house and we can get ready together,” Keisha said with a big Kool-Aid smile on her face.

“”Why don’t you just stay at my house after school that way we don’t have to rush, cause we both know how  long it takes you to get ready,” I said just as the bell rung.

“Cool with me, I can wear something of yours anyway,” Keisha said smiling as we walked to the front of class.

“Yeah right, you still have my Apple Bottom capris and shirt that need to find its way home,” I said as we walk down the hall headed  towards our English class, and then some guy bumps into to me knocking me into someone and then I feel an electric current shoot up my arm and I jumped back and said,” I’m sorry.” When I looked up, and I realized that it was Alex that I ran into.

“Are you alright?” He asked looking at me then down the hall.

“Yeah I’m fine,” was all I could say because my wolf yelled, “he’s our mate!”  And she wanted to be close to him. Needing some space to get my head together I pulled Keisha down the hall toward our class.

“Girl what is wrong with you, he is defiantly interested in you,” Keisha asked me while looking at me like I have lost my mind, and right now I feel like my thoughts are being pulled into a million different directions.

My wolf is going crazy wanting to go back to him; my heart feels like its whole when I’m by him then feels like its breaking into a million pieces when I walked away from him.

“Keisha, right now I’m just focusing on graduating and going to college, after the mess I went through with Jason I don’t have time for any more drama with another guy,” I said as we walked into our class and went to our seats in the back of the class.

“Whatever you say Jaden, but I know you’re interested in him too,” Keisha said as she sat down in her seat.

Just as I took my seat, and started tuning her out as she kept talking I begin to wonder, “Is he really interested in me? Could he be my mate? Also are the stories my mom and Keisha told me about mates true?”

*************************************************************************************

Alright guys thanks for the votes and the reads. Please continue to read my stories and vote, plus tell me what you think.