Joey // Already Mine

A/n: If you have the chance, I recommend listening to Already Mine by Us the Duo. It's an amazing song and I've cried a few times now just listening to this masterpiece... ANYWAY! I hope you enjoy! Or cry... This is a sad one-shot after all... 

WARNING: This story contains talk about self-harm. If you are sensitive to that, please do not read this. I love y'all too much to let you do that to yourself.

If you are not sensitive, then I hope you enjoy this one-shot...

//

I leaned against the window, watching as the rain fell onto the pavement outside. Joey found out about my... cutting episodes... a few days ago and he's been watching me like a hawk. But that wasn't what was bothering me. It was the fact that he found me in my worst state. I was scared that he thought I was ill, or that I wasn't worth the pain. He was the best thing that ever happened to me and I couldn't lose him. Not now, not ever.

Joey walked into the room, watching as I just sat here. "Hey..." He said, his voice hoarse.

I looked at him with my empty eyes. I gave him a small nod. He sighed and pressed his lips into a thin line.

"Ro, please talk to me." Joey croaked.

I shook my head slowly.

"Please?..." Joey begged, tears coming to his eyes.

I felt tears start to collect. I closed my eyes and shook my head firmly.

Joey gave up, letting the tears fall from his eyes. He quickly left the room and closed the door behind him.

I let the tears fall from my eyes. 'Look what you're doing... You're pushing him away... Why?' I thought.

I slowly got up and trudged to the bed. I fell face first onto the old sheets and sobbed. I let it all out, even though I thought I didn't have anything else left in me. I cried and cried, laying there for hours.

I eventually got up and collected myself, returning to my place by the window. It was still raining outside. The weather always seemed to match my mood, which creeped me out at times, but I came to terms with it.

I saw the longboard Joey got for me outside, sitting underneath the porch cover. I remembered that day and how he had spoiled me. He went above and beyond for me...

//

"Joey!" I squealed. He had lifted me into the air and spun me around. "Put me down!"

"Okay, princess." He smiled. He set me down gently as if I was going to break.

We were standing outside our house on the porch. It was a nice sunny day and we wanted to enjoy it.

"Actually, I have a surprise for you..." Joey smiled, walking towards the garage.

"What is it?" I laughed.

"It's a surprise, duh!" Joey laughed along with me.

I couldn't stop smiling, mainly because I was laughing so hard, but also because he just made me so happy.

He stepped out of the garage with something behind his back.

"Close your eyes!" He said, smiling.

I giggled and closed my eyes, making sure not to peek.

I heard rustling.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now," Joey said.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a longboard sitting in front of me. It had the Hi5 Universe logo on it with a galaxy background.

"Oh my gosh! Joey!" I smiled. "I love it!"

He smiled and handed it to me. He then sat down next to me.

"I thought it was the perfect gift..." Joey smiled. I looked at him with a genuine smile.

"Thank you, Joey," I said. "It's perfect."

"Anything for my princess."

//

A tear ran down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away as the door opened. 

Joey stood there with tears streaming down his face. He looked at me and walked towards me.

"Listen... I know you aren't happy with yourself right now," He sniffled. "But I wanted you to know that I think you're strong. I think you're bright... I think you're beautiful. These scars don't make me love you any less. I love you for who you are on the inside, not for how you look on the outside. I know that life knocks you down from time to time and that's okay. It's about getting back up and keeping with it. That's what matters..." Joey cried.

I looked at him with tears now pouring down my face.

"I love you, princess..." Joey sobbed. "And I'll never stop."

I cried even more. Joey pulled me into a big hug that seemed to put my broken pieces back together.

"Thank you, Joey..." I mumbled.

"Anything for my princess..."

//

A/n: Double post! I hope that wasn't too rushed. Thanks for reading and I'll see y'all later!

PEACE!

-WhiteWolf