J-Fred // The Fair

This is a one shot based on your relationship with Joey. Whenever these one shots have //, that means it's outside of Hi5 Universe, but it's still includes people from Hi5 Universe. Anyway! I hope you enjoy :)

-

~Your POV~

Joey and I got out of the car, and headed for the entrance.

"You ready?" He asked, squeezing my hand.

"Yeah." I said, smiling.

We walked into the fair, noticing the sun going down in the distance.

"Which one do you want to go on first?" Joey asked, smiling.

"The Thunderbird?" I asked.

"Sure!" Joey started to walk towards the roller coaster, dragging me along.

-

"That was a lot of fun!" Joey said, laughing.

"It was! I haven't done something like this in a long time." I laughed with him. It was true, though. I haven't been to the fair in five years. This year I decided I wanted to make new memories with my boyfriend of ten months, Joey.

Joey looked over and noticed a ride called the rockstar. It started out by rocking back and forth, and then it went up and down in a circle (if that makes sense... Look up the rockstar ride on youtube and watch a video).

"Let's go on that one." He smiled.

"Y-yeah, we can do that." I said, slightly nervous.

"Don't worry," Joey said. "you'll have me."

I looked up at him and smiled. He gave my hand a squeeze, and we walked towards the terrifying ride.

-

The line moved fast, which didn't help my nerves at all. Soon enough, it was our turn. 

Joey and I walked up to the front and sat down, pulling the bar in front of each other. The ride started up. At first it started by rocking back and forth, but the it picked up more momentum, and swung in circles. We reached the top and started to fall.

Joey looked over and grabbed my hand, squeezing it. I looked over and smiled at him. He smiled back at me while we dropped, and suddenly, I wasn't nervous anymore. I held onto him for the rest of the ride.

-

Joey and I got off, walking towards the exit. 

"Did you enjoy it?" Joey asked.

"Yeah," I said. "I wasn't as scared as I thought I would be."

"That's good." He smiled.

I noticed that the sun was almost completely down.

"Joey!" I said excitedly.

"Yes, Y/n?" He chuckled.

"Let's go on the Ferris Wheel!!" I said.

"Okay. Lead the way." He chuckled.

I pulled Joey's hand and we were off, making our way towards the Ferris wheel.

Once we got there, we noticed a couple behind us.

"Matt? Amanda?" Joey asked, looking behind us.

"Oh hey!" Matthias said, waving at us. "What are you two lovebirds doing here?"

"Nothing inappropriate if that's what you think." Joey chuckled.

"Are you two going to kiss?" Amanda whispered to me.

I blushed. "Uh- Uh... Maybe?..." I stuttered.

Amanda laughed. "It's okay if you don't. I know Matt and I will, I just wanted to see if you two would as well."

"O-okay." I laughed lightly.

-

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked, looking at the bright lights illuminating the night sky.

"I have when I was younger, but I haven't done it recently." Joey said, staring at the lights. "Have you?"

"Once. It was five years ago. I was here with a few friends and my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I rode the Ferris wheel. I was pissed because I wanted to ride with my best friend, and he was pissed because he wanted me to ride with him." I said.

"Oh..." Joey said, scratching the back of his neck.

"It's okay, Joey. I want to be here with you and I want to be with you for a long time. Possibly, the rest of our lives." I said, smiling.

I looked over, and he was staring at me. I smiled, and we slowly started to lean in. Joey closed the gap, and we kissed. He moved his hand to my waist, and I rested my hand on his shoulder.

Joey pulled away, and took out his phone. "Can we take a picture?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled. Joey quickly closed the gap once again, and took the picture.

"GET A ROOM!" Matthias yelled from behind us. I think Amanda hit him cause he groaned and mumbled something about being sorry.

Joey and I laughed, and he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you so much, Joey." I said, snuggling up against him.

"I love you too, Y/n, to the moon and back." Joey said, wrapping both of his arms around my waist and kissing my forehead.

-

A/n: I'm sorry if this felt rushed! I wanted to get this done as soon as possible.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed.

-WhiteWolf