Just Say It Chapter 18 "Teach Me"

Mikasa woke up the next morning and checked on the two boys. They were both cuddled together with their shirts off. She smiled and headed off into the kitchen.

Levi opened his eyes slightly and looked around. The TV was off and the sun was shining through the back window. He sighed and felt Eren wrap his arms around his waist and bury his face in Levi's neck. The ravenette smiled and closed his eyes again. Eren fidgeted around behind Levi, trying to get comfortable.

"I will destroy you..." The brunette mumbled in his sleep. He kissed the back of Levi's neck softly, which caused the shorter male to wake up.

"Exterminate you..." Eren whispered in his sleep, before biting Levi's neck. The ravenette moaned quietly and shut his eyes. Eren bit down harder and Levi yelped.

Maybe he shouldn't have done that.

Mikasa walked over to the couch and looked down at the boys. She saw Levi blushing madly and yelping and Eren being some carnivorous animal biting his boyfriend's neck. She sighed heavily and smacked Eren across the face. The brunette let go of Levi and woke up.

"What the hell Mikasa?! What was that for?!" He yelled while sitting up.

"Apologize to your boyfriend." She said angrily. Eren turned around and looked at Levi's neck. He gasped and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"D-did I do that..?" He asked.

"Yes you did.." Levi mumbled. Eren turned back around and looked at Mikasa.

"Damn Eren. You're so mean.." Mikasa mumbled while walking away.

"It's not my fault!!" Eren yelled at Mikasa. The girl just ignored them and went upstairs.

Eren turned around and looked at Levi, who was staring back at him. The ravenette pinned Eren underneath himself.

"Levi?"

"This is revenge." He said before attacking the brunette's neck. Eren whimpered as Levi bit down harshly on his neck.

"It hurts..." Eren yelped. Levi pulled away and looked at him in the eyes. "Now you know how I felt earlier." The taller boy laughed and sat back up, causing the shorter one to stand up.

Levi's phone vibrated and he picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Levi!"

"Oh...hey Erwin."

"Do you and your little chocolate bar want to come swimming with me and my vanilla cookie?"

"Erwin...."

"What?"

"Eren is not black, therefore he's not a chocolate bar."

"Way to be racist, Levi."

"..."

"So, do you want to come over swimming?"

"Sure. I guess."

"Alright! See you two later!"

Levi hung up the phone and looked at Eren.

"Chocolate bar?" He asked while blushing.

"That's what Erwin calls you. He calls Armin his vanilla cookie." Levi explained while crossing his arms.

"Oh ok." Eren said while walking into the kitchen. Levi followed him and looked in the cabinets.

"Do you have any pancake mix?" He asked.

"Yeah. It should be in there." Eren said while going into the fridge. The ravenette soon found the mix and got out a pan and put it on the stove. He poured the mix onto the pan and sighed.

"Do you want any berries with it?" Eren asked while pulling out for boxes.

"Yeah, sure." Levi said showing a small smile.

Both boys helped each other out with their breakfast. Eren made the coffee and Levi made the pancakes. He got Eren to sit and watch as he made them.

The teens sat quietly at the table, both enjoying the pleasant silence between the two.

(several hours later...)

"It's about damn time." Erwin chuckled.

"Sorry. We were getting ready." Levi sassed while dropping the towels onto a lawn chair. Eren smiled and immediately jumped in.

"It's so warm." He sighed while floating on his back. Levi smiled, watching his cute boyfriend float on his back.

"I haven't seen that in a while." Erwin smiled, looking at Levi. The short male spat and crossed his arms, walking over to the steps in the deep end. The brunette smirked and went underwater, pulling Levi in by his feet.

"Damn you." Levi coughed while coming up for air.

"Oh, one thing you should know about Levi. He can't swim." Erwin chuckled. Eren looked at Levi, with a concern expression as his boyfriend clung to the latter like a leech.

"I'm sorry..." The chocolate haired boy said softly.

"I-it's ok. Could you teach me how to swim?" Levi asked shyly.

"Of course!"

"Really?"

"Yeah. You taught me how to make pancakes, so I'll teach you how to swim."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

For the next hour and a half, Eren taught his boyfriend how to swim, down to the point where Levi practically mastered it.

"Yay!" Eren said happily while hugging him. Levi blushed and hugged him back gently and chuckled.

"Eren, you might want to be careful. I heard Erwin sometimes puts live crabs in his pool." Levi said, looking up at him. "Oh jeez." Eren shuddered. Levi smirked slightly and gently pinched the brunette's butt. Eren yelped and blushed slightly.

"Th-that was a dirty trick!"

"I know. And I've got plenty more that I could show you later..~"

To be continued...

[A/N: AH! I'm so sorry that I've posted this so late. *~* I've been working on so many fanfictions lately that I've forgotten about this. I promise I'll update more often!]