Just Say It Chapter 8 "Crushed"

Let's just say, things after the incident between Levi and Eren didn't go to smoothly. Erwin and Levi pretty much played 20 questions until Levi finally snapped in half and got to the point.

"Erwin!"
"What?"
"Just shut the fuck up!"
"Why?"
"Because you're being a nosy slut!"
"A what?!"
"You heard me..."

Both boys calmed the hell down and began to discuss things, in a calm matter.

"How did it happen?" Erwin asked.
"Well, he looked over and saw you two, making out, which I guess increased his curiosity on what kissing a boy would be like. So...h-he asked me if he could kiss me...and I-I said...yes."
"What happened then?" The tall blonde boy asked.
"W-well, we began to kiss each other and then, I...wanted to pick things up more, so... I bit his lip, which got him to pull back.." Levi said with a small tint of pink dusting his pale cheeks.
"Go on..."
"He asked me what that was for and I told him some lame excuse and taught him some other things...and he asked me if he could try them with me, and I said yes again so...yeah."
"Very interesting.."
"It drove me insane. So fucking insane! I'm surprised I didn't tear his clothes all off of him."

"I loved it...so damn much.."

~~~~~~

"I hated it. I don't even know what got me to do it!!" Eren hissed in frustration.
"Well...neither do I." Armin said while crossing his arms.
"I mean one moment I'm concentrating on my Coke and then I'm concentrating on you two and wondering how the hell would it feel to kiss a boy!" The brunette yelled while crossing his arms.
"Well, kissing a boy is good. Well, it would be to me because I'm gay, but...whatever!" Armin said with a small laugh. Eren made no comment to that statement.
"So...what did it feel like to you?" Armin asked with curiosity.
"Well... It felt really weird. His lips were rough and soft at the same time. Plus he taught me things for future experiences." Eren said while looking at Armin.
"Ok... Does this whole incident change on how you look at him?"

"No."

School continued on. Eren and Levi continued to get together for tutoring. Eren acted like the incident never happened, while Levi on the other hand, had it drilled into his mind. There was no way he was ever going to forget that.

Winter slowly dissipated, and spring made it's way in. And you know what spring stands for? Prom season.

Erwin and Armin both agreed not to take each other to their proms, due to the fact that it may cause a lot of attention, rumors, and uprisings. Levi was still debating on whether or not he was going to ask Eren or not. He didn't care if anyone looked at the two of them, or talked about them. He really didn't care. Eren, on the other hand, was planning to ask Mina. But, knowing him, he'd screw up and not do anything. What he didn't know was that her condition had gotten worse...and she didn't have much longer to live.

It was at least a week left until junior prom. And Eren, being a coward, still hadn't asked Mina yet.
"Hurry up, Eren!" Armin yelled at him while walking through the school corridors with the taller boy.
"A-alright! But what if she says no?" Eren said nervously.
"Then she says no. Now go!" Armin said while shoving him away. Eren gritted his teeth and twirled the red rose in his hand. 'I hope she says yes.' He thought nervously. Eren caught a glance of her up ahead. But as he got closer, he saw a boy standing there.

It was Thomas. Thomas Wagner.

Eren hid behind the wall, so the two of them would see him. He looked down, with fear and with sadness. 'Is he asking her?' He thought. Within another minute, he turned around and looked at the two. Turns out there was only one standing there.

And it was Mina.

'This is my chance.' Eren said to himself. He calmly came out from his hiding place and walked over to the girl. Mina looked up at him and smiled. "Hi Eren." She said sweetly. Eren blushed a little. "Hey Mina." He said shyly. Mina just giggled at his nervousness. Eren looked at her and noticed a flower clip in her hair.
"Where did you get that from?" Eren asked.
"Oh! Thomas gave it to me." She said while looking up at him.
"For what?"
Mina slapped his head lightly. "It was my birthday this past weekend, silly." She said with a giggle.
"Oh." Eren said while rubbing his neck. 'Her birthday?! I was getting so worked up on that?!' "Umm... Happy Birthday!" Eren said happily.
"Thank you!" Mina said happily.
"You're welcome! Umm... I have a present for you... And a um... Q-question.." Eren said while pulling the rose out.

'No...'

"Mina..will you to prom with me?" Eren asked, his cheeks were stained red. Mina stared at him wide eyed and took the rose out of his hand.
"Yes Eren." She said happily.
"Really?" The brunette asked surprised.
"Yes, silly!" The girl said with a giggle as she hugged the tall boy in front of her. Eren smiled and hugged her back. "Thank you." He whispered.

"...."

Levi was watching this happen. From where Eren was previously standing. His heart shattered.

He was ready to cry.

Levi went the entire day without crying.

When he got home, he ran straight to his room and locked himself up there. The short boy slammed his face into his pillow and began to cry loudly.

"E-Eren..." He sobbed.

The poor boy was crushed by the one he loved.

To be continued...

[aye!! Sorry. This chapter seems like it was rushed and that it was REALLY short. But I hope you enjoyed it. Even if it tugged at your heart strings. See ya in the next chapter!!]