Just Say It Chapter 3 "Help?"

School continued on, like it usually would. Eren's grade in ES was a 65. Levi's, on the other hand, had a 98. Eren was hanging out around Mina lately. Why? Because her heart condition worsened. She had to go to the hospital at least once or two a week, depending on how worse it was. Not only that, but he began to fall for her. (Just a little bit.) And whenever her name came up in a conversation, Mikasa would get really jealous. That's because she had the "hots" for Eren. She doesn't even know how it happened.
Levi began hanging around with a girl named Petra. She was shorter than him, had strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes. She also looked like a freshman, but she was a senior. He never noticed her until one day in trigonometry, when they were assigned as partners for a project. Some days, she would just be an annoyance to him. Other days, he was glad she was there for him.
Eren signed up for basketball and wrestling. He plans on signing up for baseball and track in the spring. Levi signed up for wrestling and plans on signing up for lacrosse when spring comes around.

Today in Environmental, the two boys had a test. It was on ecosystems. Eren tried to pull an all nighter for this. Levi studied for at least an hour. To Levi, this test was like first grade work. To Eren, it seemed like the end of the world. And if he didn't do well this quarter, his punishment would drive him into depression. His punishment would be...

No video games until the end of the school year.

The next day at school, in ES, Eren sat there nervously tapping his foot. Since everyone was in yesterday, they were getting their tests back today.
"Eren Jaeger." Ms. Hanji called out. Eren stood up and went up to her desk. He grabbed his paper and sat down.

His grade was a 47.

Eren gritted his teeth in frustration.
"Levi Ackerman." She called out. Levi stood up and grabbed his paper. "Nice job. You got a 102." Ms. Hanji said happily. The entire class looked at him as he sat down. "Tch..." He said while looking at his test paper. Everyone else soon got their papers back and they began learning about the parts of the cell. Eren was screwed. He couldn't memorize every single part of the cell. It was too much for him. If only there was someone who could help him...

Oh wait. There is.

Once class was over, Eren dashed out of the room and down the hallway. "Levi!" He yelled. Levi turned around and glared at Eren. "What do you want?" He snapped. "Umm...could you help me in environmental science?" Eren asked. "No." The older boy said as he walked away. "Please." Eren called after him while following him.
"Why should I?"
"Cause I suck at science. Please?"
"Fine."
"Really?"
"Yes. Meet me in the back parking lot after school." Levi walked away to his next class.

~~~~~

(After school)

"Eren, where are y-"
"Can't talk now Mikasa. Gotta go!" Eren literally ran out of the school towards the school parking lot. It started snowing outside. Mikasa watched him, confused as to what was going on.
Eren soon saw Levi and walked up to him. "Hey." He said while looking at the shorter boy. "Let's go. I'm freezing." He said while walking over to Erwin's car. Erwin was sitting in the car, waiting for them. They both opened up the doors to the car and hopped in. Erwin turned around and looked at both of the boys. "What the hell is he doing here?" Erwin asked while looking at Eren. "I'm tutoring this brat in ES. Since he doesn't know what the hell this stuff is." Levi said while looking at Erwin. "I do know what this stuff is. It's just that whenever I study and then take the test, everything just disappears and then I get a bad grade." Eren said while looking at Levi.
"What was your grade on the test you got back?" The raven haired boy asked.
"A...47." Eren mumbled. Erwin tried to hold in a laugh as they pulled out of the parking lot.
"You have a lot to learn. Good thing you came to me now instead of the end of the school year." Levi said while looking out the window.
~~~~~
They arrived at Erwin's house within 15 minutes. Eren stared wide eyed at the senior boy's home. "Let's go brat. We didn't come here for sight seeing." Levi said as he walked in the house. Eren quickly snapped out of his daze and followed Levi and Erwin. "Take your shoes off at the door." Levi demanded. Eren did what he was told. He walked over to one of the couches in the living room and sat down. "This place is huge." He said while looking around. "Thanks." Erwin said. "My parents are practically billionaires." "Woah! Seriously?!" The brown haired boy said in shock. Erwin nodded his head with a smile on his face. "They pay for mine and Levi's tuition."
"Why Levi's tuition?"
"His dad pretty much abandoned him."
"Really?"
"Mhm. He's been living here since he graduated middle school."
"...I'm sorry to here that."
"Yeah."
"Earlier today, I heard people talking shit about him."
"What did they say?" Levi said while walking downstairs. He changed out of his uniforms into some sweatpants and an undershirt.
"Umm...they said they could easily beat you up and that you look like an emo person who does drugs." Eren stated while looking at him.
"Yo kid. Look at this." Levi said while standing in front of Eren. He lifted up his shirt showing his toned stomach. "Do I look like someone weak?" He asked. "No. You don't. Look at me." Eren said as he lifted up his shirt slightly. "8 pack. Not bad." Levi said while looking at his stomach.

"Since when did my house become stripper central?" Erwin asked angrily.
"Trim those eyebrows of yours and look closely. We aren't ass naked. We're just showing each other our abs." Levi glared at the tall blond.
"Whatever. I'll be back in an hour or so." Erwin said while picking up his bag.
"Where are you going?" Levi asked.
"Football practice. We're lifting weights."
"You can do that here."
"Coach wants me there."
"Tch...fine." Erwin nodded and went out the door.
"Idiot.." Levi whispered angrily. "So, where are we going to study?" Eren asked. "Follow me." The shorter boy said while walking away. Eren followed him, closely.

Almost a little too close.

Levi stepped over the small bump that led for the living room to the other. Eren however didn't notice that bump, and he tripped.

And fell right on top of Levi.

To be continued.

(I have a habit of throwing cliffhangers into some things that I write. Anyways, now there's suspense in the air as to what's going to happen. Stay tuned. ;) )