Just Say It Chapter 13 "Death"

Levi's eyes widened. "He...what?" He asked.
"We saw his car on our way to school. It was all smashed up and we saw an ambulance come and get him. He's...most likely at the hospital now." Armin said sadly. Levi clenched his hands and ran out of the school. He got into his car and drove out of the school parking lot. He headed towards the hospital that was located 15 minutes from the school. 'Don't worry, Eren. I'll be there soon.' He thought anxiously.

He arrived there an hour later due to morning traffic. He parked his car in the front parking lot and ran inside to the front desk.
"How may I help you sir?" She asked calmly.
"I-is there a p-patient here by th-the name of Eren J-Jaeger?" Levi asked while panting.
"Hmm..." The woman checked through the records. "Ah yes. He arrived here an hour ago and is in critical condition." Levi gasped and clenched his hands into fists. 'Critical condition?' He asked himself.
"Where can I find him?" Levi asked as calmly as he could.
"He's in room 309. That's located on the third floor." The woman said.
"Thank you so much." Levi bolted towards the stairs and began to run up them. He tripped on his way up. 'Damn it...keep moving!' He yelled at himself. He reached Eren's hospital room and stopped.

Eren laid there. Cuts and bruises were everywhere. Blood covered him. Levi could feel his heart ready to collapse. The doctor looking after Eren got up and walked over to the short senior boy. "Son, he's in very critical condition. There's a 90% chance that he may not make it." He said while walking out of the room. Levi ran right over to Eren and grabbed his hand tightly. He knelt down and began sobbing uncontrollably. "E-Eren... I-I'm so s-sorry... I sh-should've drove you t-today... Y-you wouldn't be h-here right now."

He began crying really hard. It's as if his entire life was slowly was slipping away from him. Levi kissed Eren on the lips every now and then and kept sobbing. He also kissed his hand and made circles on it. He muttered things like 'I love you.' And 'You'll be ok. Don't worry.'

After a while, Levi passed out next to Eren. He was still holding his hand and his head rested on Eren's stomach.

He woke up and looked at Eren. His heart monitor stopped beating. It went to one noise. Levi got up and grabbed Eren's shoulders. His eyes widened in fear. The raven haired boy began to sob uncontrollably again. "E-Eren... E-Eren...no..please d-don't do this to me." Several doctors came in and grabbed Levi, pulling him away.

"No! Eren! No! Let go of me! Eren! Don't leave me, please! I love you so much! Please Eren! Eren! EREN!!!"

To be continued...